Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm 43 and looking to use Unleashed on a long term basis as a vitamin, so to speak, for testosterone production. Not thinking that I would really need the Post Cycle for this use. Is my thinking correct or off?

POST_CYCLE won't hurt. liver detox, natty estro control and NO2 precursors for better erections. What's not to like?

I would agree with this except the info in this particular case is bogus. Ill tell you why... Prolensis for example is a trademarked product of another company and there are multiple company's using this blend. Including ntbm in phytoserms. The quality doesnt vary, its all from the same manufacturer. Their company stays in business by providing not quality, but consistency and god willing in our case, both lol. Milk thistle... It's milk thistle! Fresh or two mos old it does the same thing. What your saying is relevant to herbs such as maca root, coq10, fenugreek seeds ect which to be quite honest is not very hard to come by. Not like we are George Jung here going to Colombia to get the purist most potent cocaine available... It's herbs. Any Indian shop, vitamin shop, whole foods, or homeopathic store will have them and they all range from junk to high quality and consistency.

At the end of the day no one is saying ntbm is garbage or doesn't have high quality stuff. All we are simply saying is the prices are getting out of control for your average working joe, which correct me if I'm wrong, 90% of us are. It has to be reasonable. Right now it is reasonably high...
At least that's how I feel. Keep in mind I'm not in any way shape or form talking about the man behind the business, I'm just talking about the business, and I think I made a valid point earlier in the thread saying that ntbm could/should put together a "aas package" that includes some bridge, hcgenerate, n2guard, protien, ect ect for our on cycle needs at a discounted rate. This both makes it appealing to the eye and the pocket

I agree^^^

Guys,

The prices are back to what they always were. You guys went through a Black Sale that most retailers do in Nov, but believe me NTBM did not make a good margin those days and this is why products are back up to regular price.

Sales are always happening so lookout.

:)

Guys,

The prices are back to what they always were. You guys went through a Black Sale that most retailers do in Nov, but believe me NTBM did not make a good margin those days and this is why products are back up to regular price.

Sales are always happening so lookout.

:)

Good to know Rick. It didn't make sense.
I still say ntbm needs to put a "aas bundle" together. It just makes sense considering how many of us love the products and want to use them.
I'm suggesting 2 bags of protein, 2 bottles of bridge, 1 bottle d test daa, 1 package unleashed/post cycle, 3 bottles n2guard, enough hcgenerate for 8 weeks min, a code for discount at mrsupps and chemical need for ancillaries and forma stanzol, or something along those lines of these cant be part of a bundle on ntbm.
I can speak for everyone when I say we would rather buy everything at a "one stop shop" rather than piece meal and its good for beginners who don't know wtf their looking for.
I hold no weight in this decision im just sayin, Anyone agree?

N2 Protein price went up this year for sure. I have moved on and found what I prefer more as a result.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ntbm has the best products..you get what you pay for...great bunch of guys also

Guys,

To show some love...

Here is a 25% OFF code good only until tomorrow Midnight:

Olympia-25

;) Cause we love ya!

Now stop botching about the prices, the stuff NTBM makes costs a fortune to make and that is why the prices are high. You go Supp fact to Supp fact with most brands and you will see the VALUE in the NTBM line.

25% off, till tomorrow Midnight, this is to welcome N2 Slin back in stock!

Use code:

Olympia-25

That is it, and get 25% off until tomorrow midnight.

Top Bottom