Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

You can buy other products cheaper that almost do the same thing. I'd rather save up and get the best to my knowledge products from a guy that actually gives a shit about what he is selling. This life style isn't cheap or easy. I don't think I could get better gains off any other company. When there's a sale or even just in stock I grab as much as I can afford. Here lately I havnt been able to drop as much as I would like. I would rather spend my money on Nathan's products than give GNC or the vitamin shop my money for sub par crap. But that's just me... Yes it's aggravating when things I want are out of stock, but it also confirms that somebody else likes it just as much as I do. You get what you pay for. I also remember when hcgenerate was 64.99 and bridge was 36 something. Don't quote me on prices but it was a lot cheaper. So was gas, food, and other everyday items. Heck I blame Obama :) I still will pay more to know I'm getting something I like. Peace out :)

I know of other companies that will match ingredient for ingredient for less.

Spent almost $350 for 30 days from Mtbm. Way to much.

This. Many good options available, but they will not be noted in this forum because they are not N2, Protien factory, Amaricelle, or Mr. Supps.

It is what it is...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

looking at contents is one thing but youve got understand that products and supplements that contain natural ingrediants are not always comparible on ingredaint list.
for example natural produces and herbal ingredaints will be produced and shipped in batches and will range in quality and content greatly, just because something contains ingrediant X it doesnt mean that ingrediant will be as effective as another compnaies ingrediant X, i beleive nate and the like have to batch test and choose their ingrediant profiles very carefully as two products may contain the same amount of X but one will be of superior quality to another as the batch was superior.
To keep a high quality and effective range of supps they will have to pick and choose and also test to see if the produce is of enough quality to be wrothy of inclusion, this is where other compnaies differ as they will bulk buy in certain ingrediants and include them regardless of whether batch 1 was anywhere near as effective as batch 2, your paying for consistency and a quality guarentee and often explains why they are out of stock as the raw ingrediants are often not good enough for inclusion.
I used to fish alot and there was a tiger nut boom where everyone was hauling on these nuts, however you needed to get the tigers from a perticular sourced area as these ones contained a milky swet taste that the fish loved, if you bought elsewhere they were still tiger nuts but not effective as they lacked the specific characteristics that the other had and the fish would ignore them. a similar case here just because something has 200mg of X doesnt mean its as effective as another prduct with 200mg of X.
natural, farmed produce greatly varies and i honestly think the reason its expensive and often out of stock is that it is very hard to find a constant high quality source for these materials.

looking at contents is one thing but youve got understand that products and supplements that contain natural ingrediants are not always comparible on ingredaint list.
for example natural produces and herbal ingredaints will be produced and shipped in batches and will range in quality and content greatly, just because something contains ingrediant X it doesnt mean that ingrediant will be as effective as another compnaies ingrediant X, i beleive nate and the like have to batch test and choose their ingrediant profiles very carefully as two products may contain the same amount of X but one will be of superior quality to another as the batch was superior.
To keep a high quality and effective range of supps they will have to pick and choose and also test to see if the produce is of enough quality to be wrothy of inclusion, this is where other compnaies differ as they will bulk buy in certain ingrediants and include them regardless of whether batch 1 was anywhere near as effective as batch 2, your paying for consistency and a quality guarentee and often explains why they are out of stock as the raw ingrediants are often not good enough for inclusion.
I used to fish alot and there was a tiger nut boom where everyone was hauling on these nuts, however you needed to get the tigers from a perticular sourced area as these ones contained a milky swet taste that the fish loved, if you bought elsewhere they were still tiger nuts but not effective as they lacked the specific characteristics that the other had and the fish would ignore them. a similar case here just because something has 200mg of X doesnt mean its as effective as another prduct with 200mg of X.
natural, farmed produce greatly varies and i honestly think the reason its expensive and often out of stock is that it is very hard to find a constant high quality source for these materials.

Its true that there can be different qualities for products with the same ingredients. On the other hand, if someone charges out the a$$ for a product, that doesn't mean its better.

One strategy a marketer can use, is to place their product in the premium category, and try to get a superior price. Examples: Mercedes, Michelin, Patagonia, Oakley, etc.

A lot of products that get away with that do so because their product has developed in to a status symbol, in combination with a quality that is noticably above the norm.

For supplements, the premium product strategy is hard to pull off. It can work in part as people have tendency to think that expensive stuff is better stuff, but if you can buy cheap stuff and don't see any difference, you will keep buying cheap.

Hcgenerate for example, was probably the highest priced test booster around, until Phytoserms came along. Now both those products, to me, seem way out of line with the market. On the other hand, if they work miracles, some people may be willing to keep buying.

I have had good luck with less expensive test boosters. I'm about to start on Hcgenerate (got it cheap), and I will see if the price lines up with the results.

Some products are pricy due to availability. But for what they do, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and BRIDGE are very reasonable. The dosing comes out to about a buck a day. GEAR is great if you want a "gold standard" of anabolism but for those on a budget, wait for a sale or a discount code.

It's in now. But I think needto only has it available as part of the UNLEASHED/POST-CYCLE combo -- which is best to have anyway.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm 43 and looking to use Unleashed on a long term basis as a vitamin, so to speak, for testosterone production. Not thinking that I would really need the Post Cycle for this use. Is my thinking correct or off?

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm 43 and looking to use Unleashed on a long term basis as a vitamin, so to speak, for testosterone production. Not thinking that I would really need the Post Cycle for this use. Is my thinking correct or off?

Unleashed works fine on its own. I've never used it with Post Cycle. But it doesn't produce testosterone. It prevents more of your test from being bound and unusable, ie it increases free testosterone, not total.

I would agree with this except the info in this particular case is bogus. Ill tell you why... Prolensis for example is a trademarked product of another company and there are multiple company's using this blend. Including ntbm in phytoserms. The quality doesnt vary, its all from the same manufacturer. Their company stays in business by providing not quality, but consistency and god willing in our case, both lol. Milk thistle... It's milk thistle! Fresh or two mos old it does the same thing. What your saying is relevant to herbs such as maca root, coq10, fenugreek seeds ect which to be quite honest is not very hard to come by. Not like we are George Jung here going to Colombia to get the purist most potent cocaine available... It's herbs. Any Indian shop, vitamin shop, whole foods, or homeopathic store will have them and they all range from junk to high quality and consistency.

At the end of the day no one is saying ntbm is garbage or doesn't have high quality stuff. All we are simply saying is the prices are getting out of control for your average working joe, which correct me if I'm wrong, 90% of us are. It has to be reasonable. Right now it is reasonably high...
At least that's how I feel. Keep in mind I'm not in any way shape or form talking about the man behind the business, I'm just talking about the business, and I think I made a valid point earlier in the thread saying that ntbm could/should put together a "aas package" that includes some bridge, hcgenerate, n2guard, protien, ect ect for our on cycle needs at a discounted rate. This both makes it appealing to the eye and the pocket

Top Bottom