Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

I think about all the money i spent on garbage, un necessary, under dosed, over priced muscle-tech-esque garbage that did SFA for me, Im okay paying a ~20% premium to know I'm getting the absolute best money can buy

for me, i need to have the best of the best... i wont pump garbage into my body... and yes, quality comes with a price tag... but what do you do when the prices climb so rapidly in a matter of days after the packaging on a bottle changes? no one cares what the bottle looks like, as long as it works andddd the price is fair.... ive seen very very veryyyy similar stuff to n2guard, a few ingredients differ but relatively the same, and im talking a FRACTION of the cost... theirs was 45.00 to ntbm's 68.00 a bottle... their "phytoserms347" was 45.00 a bottle!!! ntbm 155!!! That is the EXACT same ingredients! literally! I need to shut up before i get banned for this shit...
NTBM is a great company, they offer great products... the prices could be more consumer friendly thats all... when a guy needs 3 bottles of n2guard, its still 174.00 just for that alone... not to mention protein than needs to be bought still, along with pct supps and dont forget the bridge, sarms, daa, forma, ect ect... i spent triple on my aas supports and stuff than i did on my actual gear...
maybe ntbm can offer a aas bundle where people like myself and countless others on here can buy the whole bundle at a discounted rate all in one shot... makes spending hundreds on supps a little less stressful on the pockets, and more appealing to the eye...

Just looked on The site to pick up some stuff... Good lord... Shit that used to be 45.00 is now 70... What the hell did they do start casting the bottles In Gold leaf?! 58.00 for a bottle of bridge?! 74.00 for n2guard!!!??? The supports are more than the gear! Jeez. I likes the old look with the old prices. That's just too expensive even after the discounts. It's a shame to. They make good stuff...

Agreed. Would love some n2gaurd but fuck that... $74???

I think about all the money i spent on garbage, un necessary, under dosed, over priced muscle-tech-esque garbage that did SFA for me, Im okay paying a ~20% premium to know I'm getting the absolute best money can buy

Yeah but muscle tech already charges a lot for crap. Logically paying even more for something that only does what it is supposed to do doesn't make sense. I love ntbm but I can't afford anything of theirs. I should've grabbed my Bridge when it was around 37.

I heard lots of good things about NTB, but the stack that I have been desperately asking for has been out for stock for almost a month. I was told 3 different re-stocking dates by their rep on three different occasions and so far nothing. I havent even gotten a response when I tried to reach out. It's a tiny bit frustration.

I think I will wait for it, since it is great stuff. But come on now, I dont want to wait that long for my gear :(

Yeah but muscle tech already charges a lot for crap. Logically paying even more for something that only does what it is supposed to do doesn't make sense. I love ntbm but I can't afford anything of theirs. I should've grabbed my Bridge when it was around 37.

Paying more for a product that dose what its suppose to is very logical. How many products are out there being Sold that don't do what they are suppose to...or not as good.

I know of other companies that will match ingredient for ingredient for less.

Spent almost $350 for 30 days from Mtbm. Way to much.

My take on it: You get what you pay for.

I have no doubt that Nate only uses the most highest quality ingredients in his supplements. Nate is on here all hours of the day and night, offering TONS of free advice for the taking. I've never seen a company owner go so far as Nate has for this sport.

Discount code needto139 is ALWAYS available, and with free shipping, his prices are absolutely competitive.

I'm not a rep.. Just a happy NTBM customer for life.

I hear what you're saying and I am always a firm believer in that saying but I dont think it applies here. Its not as if the formula changed to reflect the price increases - the issue people are having is that its the same product at a much higher price rather than a better product at a higher price

Top Bottom