Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

Just a quick update (will give more detail when am at my computer instead of on phone). I had my bodpod done this morning. Came in at 202 pounds (up 1.5 from last month) and 7.5% bodyfat (down 2.5% from the last reading).

BOOOOOOM!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

So here's a more detailed update. When I started this cycle, my numbers were as follows:

Weight: 201.1
Bodyfat: 13.8%
Lean Mass: 173.4
Fat Mass: 27.8

On June 27 I had my Bodpod done again and the numbers read as follows:

Weight: 200.7
Bodyfat: 10.0%
Lean: 180.7
Fat: 20.0

As noted above, my numbers as of this morning have improved again substantially:

Weight: 202.0
Bodyfat: 7.5%
Lean: 187.0
Fat: 15.0

So all told now I've gained one pound of bodyweight during this cycle. In the process I have gained 13.6 pounds of muscle and lost 12.8 pounds of fat. I think one of the reasons I made so much progress this last month is that I accidentally stumbled across one of the concepts Ledhead discussed recently in his thread those of you that haven't read that thread from cover to cover should stop reading this post and go do so now. Ledhead is a guru here and the fact that he takes time to help us all out is a blessing. He is to AAS on this board what Dylan is to SARMs. I repeat read that thread cover to cover. In fact, when I finish this I am going to go back and reread it myself.

The concept I'm referring to is his discussion of how the body basically stops making gains about 8 weeks into a cycle due to myostatin levels. One of the few ways that this can be overcome is by introducing another compound into the cycle at the right time. While I was unfamiliar with this concept I made the decision to add Tren into my cycle at what turned out to be the exact right time and have made enormous progress since then (as noted by the difference in numbers the last four weeks).

Last edited:
I know there are many that doubt the transdermals and that's fine - everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have my own bit of proof that they work for me. I've taken a number of different compounds over the last year (anavar, proviron, teste, tren, mast, eq, winny) and the only one that has given me the pumps at all is anavar and I got them quickly on that. On my current cycle I've been getting fantastic results and have not once come across an issue with the pumps.

A week or so ago I started using the transdermal anavar. There was an almost immediately visible muscle hardening effect and within two days I started getting pumps in my calves and lower back. Now it was nothing I couldn't handle with MRSupps Taurine but the simple fact that I got them at all tells me the transdermal anavar is kicking into my system.

Hey Bro, Are you finding that you are having to dose any of the transdermals heavier than others due to some possibly having a lesser absorption rate? Do you play with the dosing at all? Or start and finish with the standard dose?

I've been studying the Trans lately and also their mol weights to better determine dosage and absorption.

I have used three and dosed all the same - one quarter size dose at night about two hours before bed.

Anyone who has questions about my cycle in general or any component of it (training, transdermals, supps, etc) can feel free to ask here or via pm and I will help to the extent I can.

I posted this on jb thread so sorry about a "repost" lol but I hear people dosing 1ml or 2ml per day for there transdermal test. Now how much is that equivalent to? 500mg per week?

I posted this on jb thread so sorry about a "repost" lol but I hear people dosing 1ml or 2ml per day for there transdermal test. Now how much is that equivalent to? 500mg per week?

I haven't used the trans test personally but my buddy/client that I logged for did and was thrilled. From what I understand a single dose is the equivalent of 50mg. My buddy did it 1/day but he was an AAS virgin so may have impacted him stronger than it would a more experienced user. I think the general recommendation is for 1ml twice per day for optimal results.

Top Bottom