Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

Re: Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) - Bring On The Venom

The impact on cardio is exactly why I kept my dose down at 200. With my races I can't afford to lose my wind and I can say that so far it hasn't been an issue in the slightest. If I were just going for strength or muscle or a cut I'd probably go higher - something in the 400-600 range - but endurance is a big part of my events.

I've done as low as 250mgs on a cut before and it works great. I lost fat and was able to maintain my muscle mass. If your diet is on point with tren than you will chisel up like a God.
It allows you to get away with an average diet but why do that when you can look like the guys in the magazines with a little bit of discipline?

Glad your cycle is going well and I am interested to see how it truly impacts high cardio guys as i have never been an endurance athlete.

Lol - I've gotten more than my share of comments about my progress the last few weeks. I seem to be staying about the same weight but leaning out - the perfect recomp. When I hit that 315 on the bench last week I had weighed in that morning at 201 pounds, four pounds lighter than the last time I did a status check on the BodPod. Four pounds less weight and putting up 15 pounds more on the bench and sleeves on shirts getting too tight = happy time.

Excellent bro nothing screams progress like dropping weight, and adding plates :biggrin:

Stoked to see the end results man, your going to be a beast !!!

I've done as low as 250mgs on a cut before and it works great. I lost fat and was able to maintain my muscle mass. If your diet is on point with tren than you will chisel up like a God.
It allows you to get away with an average diet but why do that when you can look like the guys in the magazines with a little bit of discipline?

Glad your cycle is going well and I am interested to see how it truly impacts high cardio guys as i have never been an endurance athlete.

Yeah I'm planning on looking like one of those guys while being able to perform like an athlete too. I'm five injections into the Tren and still no negative impact on the cardio.

The progress I've made first with the SARMs stack and now with this run has been amazing and I owe a lot of thanks to the people of this site for helping guide me.

Excellent bro nothing screams progress like dropping weight, and adding plates :biggrin:

Stoked to see the end results man, your going to be a beast !!!

Three plates felt amazing. Especially when I realized that it was a good chunk over 150% of my bodyweight.

Can't wait to read your results, I'm sure you'll love it!

man your logs move fast.great log here

I try to keep it up to date and answer any questions people have. In my mind that is kind of the point of doing a log - sharing the experience to help others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom