Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

I haven't used the trans test personally but my buddy/client that I logged for did and was thrilled. From what I understand a single dose is the equivalent of 50mg. My buddy did it 1/day but he was an AAS virgin so may have impacted him stronger than it would a more experienced user. I think the general recommendation is for 1ml twice per day for optimal results.

Okay thanks a lot so in theory twice a day would bring 700mg per week however the absorption rate wouldn't be 100% but its still a good number either way

Update with pics coming in the next few days - work has been SLAMMED the last couple of weeks but haven't missed my workouts and am killing it. Results get better and better.

You DEF should include the transdermals. They were awesome Before he ADDED the grapefruit caps,even better now. Affordable, easy to use, no pins, and with no ester they hit you IMNEDIATELY. Best thing ever to kick off a cycle with!

Update with pics coming in the next few days - work has been SLAMMED the last couple of weeks but haven't missed my workouts and am killing it. Results get better and better.

any pics yet bro? eager to see results

Top Bottom