Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not Making Gains from Cycle

British Bulldog said:
It is 100% real - guaranteed. I can feel it in my system, i.e. super pumps, good workouts, and increased sex drive.

In total I have gained 18lbs off the first 4 weeks of the cycle. I also added 30kg to my bench press, 20kg to my squats & 40kg to my deadlift. I got these quick gains from the dianabol & because of muscle memory.

Well we know you respond well to dbol.

BigManStan said:
play with the girly stuff in the gym for the next few workouts.

LOL. Took me years of training & several cycles to get to what I was at. With muscle memory I can be back up there in just 8 weeks.

18 pounds is good, but even on gear your body starts to control the gains at some point, otherwise we would all weigh 350 pounds at 10% BF.

I have the same problem,

Dbol/test/eq cycle, dbol hits fast and hard, but only gain off it for about 4 weeks or so, then no real growth/stagnant, same strength and size for weeks. I upped my test dose from 500mg to 1000mg and increased calories and now the strength and lean body mass are coming again.

I take both liquidex and nolva with hinder some water gains, but that weight your going to loose once your off, so who cares. Just go for adding the lean body mass.

Top Bottom