Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Libido! Why?

like Nelson says libido encompasses many things. I bet if a hot chick got put in front of you naked your libido would bounce back fast.

Exactly. I don't get why people get so crazy when their libido isn't sky high on cycle. If your libido was all the way down and a hot chick wanted you to bang her, it would bounce back in a second, regardless of what the cycle is doing to it.

Also, libido has way more to do than just estrogen. That may not even be the cause. If you are taking HCG and Test on cycle, I am sure you have more than enough, they both raise estrogen. HCG can also shut you down some more, so if you have been on it for awhile, and still have awhile to go, take a two week break. Your libido should bounce back by the end of the first week.

hey Carth, I would just drop the HCG and see how you feel.

or start taking proviron and free up the bound up test thats stuck on the sex hormone receptors. Honestly I'm not sure what u mean by low libido though. You dont want to have sex? or your not waking up with hard ons every morning?

or start taking proviron and free up the bound up test thats stuck on the sex hormone receptors. Honestly I'm not sure what u mean by low libido though. You dont want to have sex? or your not waking up with hard ons every morning?

If that's the case, try UNLEASHED.

I'll bet that you aren't supplementing with DHEA, are you?

YOU ALWAYS must use DHEA while ON CYCLE! DHEA is a very important adrenal hormone that plays a large role in libido. It's a hormone that has inherent activity of it's own, and when you are ON CYCLE, the body's natural DHEA level plummets. Man guys experience what you are, and it's due to low DHEA. Even men on HRT must take DHEA.

Start taking 50mg in the morning an 50mg at night, you'll be horny as hell in 2 days. :)

Was taking proviron at 50mgs ED and it did nothing. Then bumped it up to 100mgs ED for another month. Again nothing! Yes Ross, I am taking DHEA but only 25mgs per day. And no! I do not wake up with morning hard ons anymore :-(

Was taking proviron at 50mgs ED and it did nothing. Then bumped it up to 100mgs ED for another month. Again nothing! Yes Ross, I am taking DHEA but only 25mgs per day. And no! I do not wake up with morning hard ons anymore :-(

Are you using pharmaceutical grade gear and ancillaries?

If you have been using the HCG for a prolonged period of time it very well could be the cause bro. And if that is the case it will take a little while for you to feel it come back. Totally just a guess. I have no idea how long you have been on it for.

Top Bottom