Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When testosterone lowers libido

BerOpas

I’ve been on testosterone now for five weeks in my libido has gradually been dropping. Also my erections are not that good anymore.
23 years old and I’m very new to this.
Using 500mgs a week of testosterone cyp and 12.5mgs 3x a week of aromasin. Got bloods done a few days again and my estrogen levels were right down the middle of the range.
Was wondering if you would recommend I make some adjustments to my anti-estrogen or is something else off?

clearly you did zero research and it shows... you are far far far too young to be using steroids.. you need to stop using steroids right now while you can before you do some permanent damage to yourself

could be your over did it on your AI

also People are on there to false impression that using testosterone can only yield good things and nothing bad but they are grossly misinformed
there are plenty of people who have murdered their libido interactions using testosterone over the years you're still using very strong hormones and you're still abusing them

I’ve been on testosterone now for five weeks in my libido has gradually been dropping. Also my erections are not that good anymore.
23 years old and I’m very new to this.
Using 500mgs a week of testosterone cyp and 12.5mgs 3x a week of aromasin. Got bloods done a few days again and my estrogen levels were right down the middle of the range.
Was wondering if you would recommend I make some adjustments to my anti-estrogen or is something else off?
23? maybe too young
you need to get bloods and see again maybe something off with prolactin

maybe something to do with your estrogen levels being too high or too low

Top Bottom