Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Libido! Why?

Not taking any AI. Everything was fine while just on 150mg of test a week for like 2 yrs now. Just started winny 50mg ed about 2 weeks ago and It's giving me same symptoms as the guy who started this thread so I thought it would be due to reduced estro caused by the winny acting as an anti-e. I never heard of anyone on this board actually intrducing estro into their system becasue of too low of estro but I am not going to increase test, unless thats my only option while on winny.

Are you taking Dhea or no? As Ross mentioned it could be something to look into/try. Or drop the winny and see how you feel.

I did take the advice of Ross and bought the DHEA 2 days ago. 50mg twice a day. I'm going to see how that goes. I know that if I drop the winny things should go right back to normal but I want to get a solid 6 weeks in on the winny.

No Ross, I have no problems in my life at all brother. Got my blood work back and Test was at 1700. Prolactin was at 6 and IGF-1 was at 300. And my TSH, T4 T3 came back normal. Everything and i mean EVERYTHING came back normal. Even my endo was shocked. He himself doesn't understand what is going on. However! There are 2 things he did NOT check. And that was progesterone and estrogen. I asked him why he didn't check for progesterone and he just replied..."I don't think it's an issue or even necessary to test". Ummmm.....ok. LOL

I asked him why he didn't check for estrogen. He replies....."Ummm....well....you don't look like you have high estrogen. You're not bloated, you don't have any signs of gyno and your metabolism would be slow if your estrogen was high and according to bloodwork, your metabolism is perfect".

BTW....my HRT doc is Swale. Aka Dr. Crisler from allthingsmale.com

It's him who has me take HCG at 250ius TWICE a week. For a total of 500ius per week. He told me that the HCG is not only to keep your testicles from shrinking. But also so it can help produce other hormones such as DHEA, Pregnelone, aids in your metabolism and also helps to create Progesterone. Says men need progesterone as well. Without it, we would get REALLY HIGH levels of anxiety and be irritable (roid rage) and not sleep deeply. Says that progesterone is the bodies own xanax. He goes on to say that all of his patients feel and look (increase sense of well-being and better sleep)better on Test AND HCG together. That those that ONLY take Test claim they do not feel right, can't sleep very well and have NO libido at all!

I haven't stopped taking HCG in the manner he says for well over a year now. It does keep my balls HUGE (wife loves it! LOL )and my load higher than usual. I haven't stopped taking it not only because I don't want to lose testicle size. But I'm afraid of lowering my progesterone down to nothing. Afraid if I do that (drop the hcg hence killing progesterone production)I will get no sleep and be irritable all day long. I was once a VERY irritable person (when I was on gear) and it was almost impossible to fall asleep or stay sleeping. My sleep now has improved but it's NOT perfect. The time for me to fall asleep as decreased. And now I can stay asleep. However! I do wake up around 3 times in the middle of the night for no reason at all. Feeling as if I don't need sleep anymore (when in fact I'm tired and got bags and dark circles). And falling back asleep takes me a while.

I used to use gear in the same amounts as everyone here does. High amounts of this with that with anti-e's, GH, insulin etc etc. Yeah! I looked fucking awesome while on the drugs. Always got compliments. But what good did it do for me? All it did was get me huge and ripped but sucked all the money out of my bank account. Give me roid rage, lousy ass sleep that made me MORE irritable the next day etc etc etc. I now use HRT dose Test and that's it! Although I do NOT fucking awesome like I used too. I FEEL FUCKING GREAT!

Call me stupid, but I rather feel awesome and look so-so then look awesome and feel like total shit. After being in this game for over 13 years (I'm 34 btw), I matured and learned.

And not sure if I mentioned this. But I do not wake up with morning hard-ons. And haven't in quite sometime. I really don't remember when was the last time that happened. :-( Sad......

I ordered Unleashed to see if it would help. But, if proviron didn't work. Then how can Unleash do anything for me??? Only time will tell. I get Unleashed sometime this week.

No Ross, I have no problems in my life at all brother. Got my blood work back and Test was at 1700. Prolactin was at 6 and IGF-1 was at 300. And my TSH, T4 T3 came back normal. Everything and i mean EVERYTHING came back normal. Even my endo was shocked. He himself doesn't understand what is going on. However! There are 2 things he did NOT check. And that was progesterone and estrogen. I asked him why he didn't check for progesterone and he just replied..."I don't think it's an issue or even necessary to test". Ummmm.....ok. LOL

I asked him why he didn't check for estrogen. He replies....."Ummm....well....you don't look like you have high estrogen. You're not bloated, you don't have any signs of gyno and your metabolism would be slow if your estrogen was high and according to bloodwork, your metabolism is perfect".

BTW....my HRT doc is Swale. Aka Dr. Crisler from allthingsmale.com

It's him who has me take HCG at 250ius TWICE a week. For a total of 500ius per week. He told me that the HCG is not only to keep your testicles from shrinking. But also so it can help produce other hormones such as DHEA, Pregnelone, aids in your metabolism and also helps to create Progesterone. Says men need progesterone as well. Without it, we would get REALLY HIGH levels of anxiety and be irritable (roid rage) and not sleep deeply. Says that progesterone is the bodies own xanax. He goes on to say that all of his patients feel and look (increase sense of well-being and better sleep)better on Test AND HCG together. That those that ONLY take Test claim they do not feel right, can't sleep very well and have NO libido at all!

I haven't stopped taking HCG in the manner he says for well over a year now. It does keep my balls HUGE (wife loves it! LOL )and my load higher than usual. I haven't stopped taking it not only because I don't want to lose testicle size. But I'm afraid of lowering my progesterone down to nothing. Afraid if I do that (drop the hcg hence killing progesterone production)I will get no sleep and be irritable all day long. I was once a VERY irritable person (when I was on gear) and it was almost impossible to fall asleep or stay sleeping. My sleep now has improved but it's NOT perfect. The time for me to fall asleep as decreased. And now I can stay asleep. However! I do wake up around 3 times in the middle of the night for no reason at all. Feeling as if I don't need sleep anymore (when in fact I'm tired and got bags and dark circles). And falling back asleep takes me a while.

I used to use gear in the same amounts as everyone here does. High amounts of this with that with anti-e's, GH, insulin etc etc. Yeah! I looked fucking awesome while on the drugs. Always got compliments. But what good did it do for me? All it did was get me huge and ripped but sucked all the money out of my bank account. Give me roid rage, lousy ass sleep that made me MORE irritable the next day etc etc etc. I now use HRT dose Test and that's it! Although I do NOT fucking awesome like I used too. I FEEL FUCKING GREAT!

Call me stupid, but I rather feel awesome and look so-so then look awesome and feel like total shit. After being in this game for over 13 years (I'm 34 btw), I matured and learned.

And not sure if I mentioned this. But I do not wake up with morning hard-ons. And haven't in quite sometime. I really don't remember when was the last time that happened. :-( Sad......

I ordered Unleashed to see if it would help. But, if proviron didn't work. Then how can Unleash do anything for me??? Only time will tell. I get Unleashed sometime this week.

Okay, a few things. You say you feel awesome, but libido is a part of well being and if that's gone and it isn;t psychological, then you aren't feeling your best and there's a reason for it.

What are your HRT doses? Including anti e's. If you're over 35 and on HRT chances are you need SOME adex or at least a natty anti e.

I DO NOT think it's a matter of DHEA. Besides DHEA being poorly bioavailable, plenty of people have fine libidos without it.

I DO think you're using too much HCG and that can add up after a while. It raises e, desensitizes ledig cells and will stop working with continual use. I understand the dose is low but in some ways that's worse because you're not getting the full benefit. it's kinda like doing a sip of vodka every hour non stop for a year. You'll never get drunk but it'll wind up damaging your liver.

I'm also not sure why you just don't go to a regular doc for blood tests and to write scripts for the HRT and get whatever else you need via the net.

I do think the UNLEASHED will help but there still may be some things at play. Or, it might just be a "low" phase that everyone goes through now and then.

Get that estro checked. If it's between 10-20 at least you can elliminate it as an issue. But right now, it looks like it IS the issue. You don't have to have bloating and gyno to have high e. Good luck.

I like HCG only at the end of a cycle and I hit it hard for a few days while the final ester clears. Otherwise I do not want to use it.
No need for it.

HCGenerate 10 caps ed, 2 caps every 2-3 hours or so. This will bring your libido back I guarantee it. By day 3 or 4 you should notice a big difference.

If this does not work then i dont know what will, especially considering your bloodwork looks good.

Got blood work done to check my E levels. They are fine. Here they are.....

Test Description
Estradiol004519

Range: 7.6-42.6

Mine is at 35.6

Test Description
Estrone, Serum004564

Range: 12-72

Mine is at 54

Got blood work done to check my E levels. They are fine. Here they are.....

Test Description
Estradiol004519

Range: 7.6-42.6

Mine is at 35.6

Test Description
Estrone, Serum004564

Range: 12-72

Mine is at 54

Actually, that's a bit high. 54 is the low end for a woman. The ideal range for a man is between 10-20.

Top Bottom