Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Libido! Why?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Currently taking 300ius of HCG 2x a week. Along with 200mgs of Test Cyp a week. And I don't have a libido. Why?

I'm sure most of you will say that maybe my estrogen is high. But I don't see any signs of high E. I'm not bloated at all! I don't have any gyno whatsoever!

Whats going on?

You have to low of estrogen, you need estrogen to build muscle and have a sex drive.

But both HCG and test aromatizes. You don;t have to have gyno symptoms to have too high of an estrogen level. Then again, libido encompasses many things.

How do you "add" estrogen to your body? Like if your on 150mg a week of test cyp and using winny? The winny would act as an anti-estrogen. I want to induce a little estro in me, how?

Are you running an AI? If so it can cause this problem because of a LACK of estrogen.

I work in the markets. and with all the s*it going on right now with Greece and the stress I am under my libido is dead. but I am still having nice gains in the gym.

like Nelson says libido encompasses many things. I bet if a hot chick got put in front of you naked your libido would bounce back fast.

Top Bottom