Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Libido! Why?

But it's still in range. And you really think thats why I have NO libido?

250 ngs of test is within range. You want that?

I can't say for sure. Libido isn't entirely hormonal. But some people do better when levels are in that sweet spot. For me, I think 54 would affect libido.

It could also have something to with what you did months ago. Hard to say. You're not the first guy to deal with one of those online male clinics who's had problems.

I dpon't understand why we are debating this? Overuse of HCG leads to desensitation of the leydig cells. Maybe this is your problem. Maybe not, but without stopping the HCG you will never know.

I dpon't understand why we are debating this? Overuse of HCG leads to desensitation of the leydig cells. Maybe this is your problem. Maybe not, but without stopping the HCG you will never know.

So many of those clinics over prescribe several compounds. You'd think they were selling them.

250ius twice a week is over use? This Doc doesn't think so. And I don't buy the HCG from him anyways.

He says that at such a low dose, it wont cause desensitization. Especially if my own HPTA is completely shut down. I had tests done prior to being put on HCG. And my testicle function, LH and FSH came back at "0". That's nothing! Zero! :-(

250ius twice a week is over use? This Doc doesn't think so. And I don't buy the HCG from him anyways.

He says that at such a low dose, it wont cause desensitization. Especially if my own HPTA is completely shut down. I had tests done prior to being put on HCG. And my testicle function, LH and FSH came back at "0". That's nothing! Zero! :-(

that sucks... did he put you on clomid ?? never mind i know he didn't it's a prescription drug for women thus he can't ..

However if you were to run 50mg x 30 days in increased my sperm count to 65 million up from 100k.. and i ran 500iu of hcg at the same time..

and yes she did get pregnant from it..

that sucks... did he put you on clomid ?? never mind i know he didn't it's a prescription drug for women thus he can't ..

However if you were to run 50mg x 30 days in increased my sperm count to 65 million up from 100k.. and i ran 500iu of hcg at the same time..

and yes she did get pregnant from it..

Actually Clomid can be prescribed to men, however, it doesn't necessarily increase sperm count, but sperm mobility. It was the HCG that increased your sperm count.

And that has nothing to do with libido or testosterone production. ( The things you want recovered PC). And Clomid can decrease libido and even cause gyno.

This is my way of saying CLOMID BLOWS for men!!!

And I agree with thatbloke. Find a better doctor. You are being overprescribed.

I will do just that. BTW....got my unleashed as of yesterday. Let's see if this stuff works. Crossing fingers.

Didn't like unleashed at all. Found out I didn't need it at all. I'm fine now. I corrected the issue and libido is back in full effect! :)

Top Bottom