Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron and libido changes

Hacerus

So far i’ve done masteron twice. Didn’t want to say a thing after my first run. If i run too much masteron vs. testosterone my libido drops, but if i run twice as much test it is still good
Any reason why this is happening?
Last cycle did 200mgs test and 500mgs masteron and libido dropped 3 weeks into cycle like a rock. I also was using some aromasin with it if that info helps
I’m 32 and 180 5’9’’

Estrogen could possibly be on the low side masteron itself will compete for the aromatase enzyme in the body some guys use primo or masteron sort of to buffer as and AI while on cycle using test, it could be the AI and the Masterson has dropped Estrogen levels to low thus creating low libido issues as the body needs a healthy level of estrogen to get and maintain and erection and sex drive.

Best bet is to go get Estrogen checked via a blood test and see what the number is actually at, anything else we would be guessing and not giving you accurate information or guidance.

You could try and run the compounds in a 1:1 ratio personally I think 300mg mast and 300mg test is a solid cycle but that is just imo others might see it differently.

have you had bloodwork done? that is going to provide the likely factors causing everything... we can speculate as to why but for a DEFINITIVE answer, then you need bloodwork done

So far i’ve done masteron twice. Didn’t want to say a thing after my first run. If i run too much masteron vs. testosterone my libido drops, but if i run twice as much test it is still good
Any reason why this is happening?
Last cycle did 200mgs test and 500mgs masteron and libido dropped 3 weeks into cycle like a rock. I also was using some aromasin with it if that info helps
I’m 32 and 180 5’9’’
Bodyfat?

Top Bottom