Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Libido! Why?

I have legit human grade HCG and Test Cyp from Walgreens.

How long have you been running the HCG for? If you have been running it like you said you were for about 5+ weeks, that could be the problem. Take a two week break if you have longer to go in your cycle, as I said earlier. Your libido should bounce back within the second week.

How long have you been running the HCG for? If you have been running it like you said you were for about 5+ weeks, that could be the problem. Take a two week break if you have longer to go in your cycle, as I said earlier. Your libido should bounce back within the second week.

yup, I'd like to hear how long on the HCG. I would switch to a minumum every two weeks for two days maybe or even less.

I agree, might be pyschological....Dostinex always helped me...AI?

Increasing your test levels

What if I don't want to increase test levels? I'm on HRT at 150mg cyp a week and decided to run some winny and a side effect of winny is it's anti-e properties, and I feel that it is just enough to make my estro too low. Is that my only option, an estrodial patch to introduce a small amount of estrogen? I'm not just going to up the test into cycle doses.

What if I don't want to increase test levels? I'm on HRT at 150mg cyp a week and decided to run some winny and a side effect of winny is it's anti-e properties, and I feel that it is just enough to make my estro too low. Is that my only option, an estrodial patch to introduce a small amount of estrogen? I'm not just going to up the test into cycle doses.

Winstrol doesn't stop the conversion of test to estro so I wouldn't think it would do that or have heard of that before but maybe it is. If you doubled up your test it could increase aromatozation which would increase your estrogen levels. Are you taking an AI? Like arimidex..

Winstrol doesn't stop the conversion of test to estro so I wouldn't think it would do that or have heard of that before but maybe it is. If you doubled up your test it could increase aromatozation which would increase your estrogen levels. Are you taking an AI? Like arimidex..

Not taking any AI. Everything was fine while just on 150mg of test a week for like 2 yrs now. Just started winny 50mg ed about 2 weeks ago and It's giving me same symptoms as the guy who started this thread so I thought it would be due to reduced estro caused by the winny acting as an anti-e. I never heard of anyone on this board actually intrducing estro into their system becasue of too low of estro but I am not going to increase test, unless thats my only option while on winny.

You shouldn't be constantly horny unless something is arousing you anyway... Try hitting up a stripclub and see if you don't get raging wood after a dance or 2...

Top Bottom