Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Managing several tren side effects

32 years old and I've been using steroids for about 4 years
I feel like I am ready for trenbolone, i went on the cycle about 5 weeks ago
At week 3 i was feeling good, no issues, but once i got into weeks 4 and 5 it got serious
I'm dealing with several different sides
sleep issues, High libido, acne, and aggression
my workouts are crazy good.
my question is how do you manage the side effects and will they come back down or get worse as a cycle goes along?
I’m on 200mgs of tren a week only, so surprised this is happening
Hello,

I know a few pro taking max 3 amps of the version for human (hexahydrobenzylcarbonateif my memorie are well around 72mg/ml) and they say it's so strong that he would never increase the dose and only for a few weeks for prep of the competition.

What is your stat's, what is your history of cycle ? Because you have maybe another opportunity with another compound with less side effects.

Low AAS on paper is not equal are less results, sometime depend the stats, low aas give awesome effects / results if properly used.

Did you do a blood test before your cycle?

From my side i'm very reactive at any compound (if i take quality gear) in the past i used pharma grade Dianabol 5mg Naposim (i'm not sure if the lab made again this compound) and Anabol 5mg thaï pink British Dispensary, first cycle with 5mg twice day for 4 weeks, all ok.

Another time i tried to up from 10 to 15 and 20mg .... all side effect coming, high BP, sometime feeling like angel sometime feeling anxious, and depend the situation increased aggression (when i meet bad people) and lot difficult to sleep well (surely from high BP).

This story are to say : You have maybe tacking to much for a first try, sound crazy but start at 50mg twice week and after 6 weeks depend up your dose to 75mg twice week etc ...

Or maybe stop directly but it's your choice, from my side if i have all this side effect : I STOP THIS COMPOUND.

If possible check your BP + Full blood work to check all value for TEST and 19-NOR compound.

Take Care 🫶

32 years old and I've been using steroids for about 4 years
I feel like I am ready for trenbolone, i went on the cycle about 5 weeks ago
At week 3 i was feeling good, no issues, but once i got into weeks 4 and 5 it got serious
I'm dealing with several different sides
sleep issues, High libido, acne, and aggression
my workouts are crazy good.
my question is how do you manage the side effects and will they come back down or get worse as a cycle goes along?
I’m on 200mgs of tren a week only, so surprised this is happening
you gotta run 6 week rips and pull the tren. If you running tren E its gonna take 3 weeks for that to fully clear the system as well.. Run ace 6 weeks and pull out

As for the sleep issues, that is just something you have to deal with. Might try taking Benadryl before bed to help a little.
For the acne I got a cream from my dermatologist that pretty much takes care of it, but you need to have someone to apply it to your back nightly. For me I'm married and my wife is good with that.
The increased libido and aggression is where things can get dangerous. Again for the libido part I am married and my wife was more than ready to help with that as well even if I wanted to go to town 4-5 times a day she was game. Aggression with a high libido that is not being taken care of is a super high risk, this is the combo that lands guys in jail and get them fired from work. For this reason it is probably best to stop the cycle.

Top Bottom