Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Improvement

I would say that your solution is probably going to take longer than 6 weeks to correct and get your body working for you. That being said, I do understand wanting to look beach ready for a vacation!! So, I think you need to make a decision as to how you want to manage the next 6 weeks. You could go back on your super low cal diet and dial back your gym stuff. The other thing to do, would be to make some changes to your diet/ training now, knowing your body will respond but you may not be where you want to be in 6 weeks. The scale may initially go up.

Based on your stats (and not including your exercise)I'd be looking at somewhere between 1400-1600 calories/ day. I do agree that you are still under eating. When you come back from such low cal you are going to go up initially in weight but it will turn itself around. You would need to give it at least 2-3 weeks to adjust. You are not that far off as you're trying to eat better choices but you'd need to tighten up and be a little more consistent to get the results you're looking for.

In terms of training, I agree with the other ladies too that you don't need to be doing full body workouts every day. Cardio is ok daily but I'd either keep the full body and do it 3-4 days a week or find a weightlifting split and break it up through a 4 or 5 day split. The ladies have pointed you in the right direction with the stickies and they have a lot of helpful information for putting some of this together.

Thanks everyone for this currently on my mob so can't wright too much!!!!

Will have a read of everything. I can't train in the mornings as I have to start work in London at bloody 7am.

Also for stomach I perch on Swiss ball and do situps like that cxx what are the best ab moves???? Wish h could draw pics on here!!!

Once again thanks .........this WON'T beat me looool

Change your diet and lift heavy so added muscle will burn off fat!
I'm 5'6, 128 lbs, and 18% BF and eat LOTS (all clean). I prefer to get my meals from real food rather than whey, that's just me. I DO add whey to my oatmeal though. Here's a sample of my diet:

7:00am- 6-8 eggs whites
10:00am- 1/2 c oats with vanilla whey and water.
12:30pm- 6 oz chicken, sweet potato fires, asparagus
2:45pm- Tuna Salad (6 oz tuna, lemon n lime juice, spinach, olive oil, and celery)
6:30pm- Flounder w/ sauteed mushrooms in olive oil
8:00pm- More tuna salad.

When I went on this diet 4 months ago I was SHOCKED that I lost MORE weight by eating MORE, but it works! You are increasing your metabolism. Make sure you are drinking enough water (I drink about a gallon to 1.5 gallons a day) make sure your body is flusing out the metabolized fat. When I

True but for some people it takes really really hard work. Its not a simple task especially if you're genetics suck and you're natural. Still an achievable goal though

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness
He never said it was easy. It's not. Takes hard work & dedication

Top Bottom