Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Keep in mind that my BF levels were pretty high before I started my diet a few years ago so my skin isn't as tight as someone who has been lean most of their life - and as a kid I was even fatter (kept a shirt on at the shore). lol

JKurz1 said:
Congrats on your progress man...pics look good, except I swear you got that fing little bit of gyno hanging on those tits....not sure why since you claim to never use aas..I'd be pissed, work that hard and eat strict to have the droop........not a flame bro...something Id have a doc look at..............or maybe its just the lighting........

njripped, others might asked you this before .. but what is your current diet like? ratio?

Current diet is the same as it always has been 45% protein/45% carb & 10% fat. All clean and never cheat - chicken, eggs, tuna mostly.

ASU said:
njripped, others might asked you this before .. but what is your current diet like? ratio?

do you eat carbs after your night-time cardio or just have protein?
I don't own any cardio equipment so I am thinking of going to the gym at about 7:00am, doing some cardio until about 7:30am and then go to work straight from the gym, the only problem is I won't be able to eat anything until 10:30am, is this going to be a problem or should I eat near enough straight after I have done my morning cardio?

NJRipped said:
Current diet is the same as it always has been 45% protein/45% carb & 10% fat. All clean and never cheat - chicken, eggs, tuna mostly.

10% fat ?
That's not much

What are daily fat intakes (source & quantity) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom