Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nile LOT #'s....HELP!

PsychoSkitz

Anyone else have these?

Green writing and expiration dates of 5/03, 10/03 and 1/04...

The #'s are...

91004, 90094, 90201

Have the ones with exp. date 1/04 stamped on still not to sure about them some of them are diffrent. a few have exp date in green print as well and others stamped on in blue they look like to diffrent batches.:confused:

So are yu saying mine aren't legit? they look the same as the pics even in the pics there are to diff bottles one with the exp. date in green others with just niles and nothing under it

Thanks for confirming that eightball- eighteen they sure feel like real sust, sore F$3kin leg.

91004 = 1/04
90201 = 5/03

both legit....but i dont have any of the other ones....

i have been using 91004 and they are great (dunno about your blue writing tho..hmm) but there are a few 90201 in my stash also... (i noticed because of the slight size difference) and Pi Kappa Phi says they are legit so I guess both are....

Plus I know my source isn't a scammer so I'm not worried....

Dunno about that blue writing though... :confused:

no guys sorry it's not blue print the exp is stamped in blue the rest of the writing is in green. The 2 diffrent niles I saw on the net, those are the 2 diff ones I have one has exp date in green with the rest of the writing the other one dosen't show an exp date.. wish I could post pic

i had tose one with green writting and blue exp date stamp on it
they are legit and made good gains
i used them 1cc with 200mg deca -6weeks and gain 15lb

Top Bottom