Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New pics

I am the same way - superwife and I love our king size. Now I just need to grow enough to fill it up some!

Excellent progress. The traps are looking jacked. And, even though you were half kidding in the thread title, I honestly would not describe you as fat. Keep doing what you're doing. BTW, how old are you?

Thanks for the compliments BBBD. I'm a little chunky, but I can live with that as long as the PRs keep coming. When I can pull 600+ I'll worry about cutting.

Traps have always been one of my better body parts, even before I worked out.

And I'm 24. I'll be 25 on Feb. 1.
...chad...

I don't mean to sound like a dick (but i am), your body composition (as displayed in the pics) is turning to shit. I'm sure you can hit PRs with a better diet. If you keep going the way you are you will be an absolute butter ball at 315.
You should have a surplus of Kcals in your diet, but I think your going overboard. If you eat your way to SHW, just to get a 600DL you will be getting crushed at meets. Moderate your food intake now , and start dragging the sled daily, before its too late.
Not meant as a flame, but as a reality check.

BigWh1tey said:
Not meant as a flame, but as a reality check.
Not taken as a flame either. I appreciate your input.

I'm not sure that I agree that I would be a complete butterball at 20-25lb heavier than I am now, even if ALL of it is fat.

I do realize that the vast majority of SHW are pulling a lot more than 600, but that's just a short term goal for me. I've not even been lifting for four months yet. I can't wait to see how big and how strong I will be after four years.
...chad...

Exodus said:

sounds sweet..........lol but after the cudling is done, i have to move away from her, im cant sleep with someone on me, i dont know why.

X

Nefi is like a little mini-heater too. I just like to be touching her at all times through the night. My arm, butts, legs, shoulders...something. What can I say? I kinda like the ol girl:)

That bed was funny. I had to sleep on the side of the bed where the dresser droors stopped so that my feet could hang off the foot of the bed by over a foot...lol.

B True

Exodus said:

sounds sweet..........lol but after the cudling is done, i have to move away from her, im cant sleep with someone on me, i dont know why.

X

I am the same way. I can't cuddle and sleep.

My wife is a heater, too. Well, except for her butt.:D
Why is it that a womens butt drops 30-40 degrees the second they get in the bed, then they have to stick it on you to warm it back up?:confused:

Joker

JOKER47 said:

I am the same way. I can't cuddle and sleep.

My wife is a heater, too. Well, except for her butt.:D
Why is it that a womens butt drops 30-40 degrees the second they get in the bed, then they have to stick it on you to warm it back up?:confused:

Joker

you guys are nuts..... trinity is an ice cicle in the bed........ im her heater, she keeps snuggling and im like " get off~!!!!"...lol

but b, im the same, something on me is touching trinity, just not lying on , or under her.

X

oh, and cheesecake, its always a lot eaiser to loose the fat than it is to gain the muscle.

your almost 6'6, at 315 your waist will look like the average joe.

i would love to be over 300lbs after less than half a year. just keep setting pr's and dont worry about the fat, within 16 weeks you could have a 6 pack if you wanted it. but not a 600 lb deadlift. so keep on doing what your doing.

plus your natural, which makes it a lot harder to gain strength and maintain bodyfat levels at the same time.

in 4 years........ well see what you look like then

X

Top Bottom