Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New pics

I havent seen the orginal pics, but youve got some freaky mass! If you ask me its all about strength, you can always shred up later. Awesome!

why not do a mini cut before bulking again?

if you bulk up to 300lb a hellava lot of it will be fat and ,in the long term,you will lose MORE muscle cuz you will have to cut real severe and for a long time. You have good size why not cut now and reveal it's glory?

Arnold'sApprentice said:
why not do a mini cut before bulking again?

if you bulk up to 300lb a hellava lot of it will be fat and ,in the long term,you will lose MORE muscle cuz you will have to cut real severe and for a long time. You have good size why not cut now and reveal it's glory?

mule said it best.

besides cheesecake is already 290, another 15-20lbs in 3 months will not be a lot of fat, and he is 6'5. so 300 on him doesnt look like 300 on most people.

cheesecake is trying to get stronger, he's just posting pics to show progress, stronger muscles get bigger.

you looking good bud, keep up the great work......... you legs are genetically a stand out point, but you upper body is what impresses me. great job.

and dont worry about dieting, you dont have to do that untill you have a case of "Dickey - Doo."

you remember, its where you belly sticks out further than your "dickey - doo" untill that happens, no dieting.

X

i apologise....i did not -until i read b fold s thread - realise you are a powerlifter/strongman and not an aesthetic bb'er.. disregard what i said bro.

Thanks for the tips everyone. I'm going to try and get as big as I can before I ever start thinking about cutting.

On a related note, puttinbuttin78 mentioned this morning that we should probably think about getting a bigger bed. She said that I'm so big now that she doesn't have any room on our queen sized bed.

Man, I love my wife. :)
...chad...

cheesecake said:
Man, I love my wife. :)
...chad...

great.......... is she going to let you come out and play in kentucky!?!?!

i know what you mean about being too big for a queen. when me and trinity were trying to buy a bed, we tested several queens, it just wasnt happening.

X

Exodus said:

i know what you mean about being too big for a queen. when me and trinity were trying to buy a bed, we tested several queens, it just wasnt happening.

X

Nefi had a super single bed...and we both fit. You just have to get REALLY close. :)

B True

b fold the truth said:

Nefi had a super single bed...and we both fit. You just have to get REALLY close. :)

B True

sounds sweet..........lol but after the cudling is done, i have to move away from her, im cant sleep with someone on me, i dont know why.

X

Top Bottom