Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New pics

b fold the truth said:

No messing around on Sunday. I'm getting ready for a contest...total change in attitude on my part. I think that my guys can start to see it already.

Yes, I would listen to whatever Kaz had to tell me. I don't like him as a person because of the way that he has treated me before...but as a lifter his accomplishments blow mine away by far. I'd listen till my ears fell off.

B True

yeah im just having fun, we can still do that when were not training right???

oh, im looking to set some major pr's sunday.

X

This is way out of hand....Everyone is entilted to his or her opinion and I in no way shape or form intended to hurt any ones feeelings....

Cheescake your always welcome to stop up my offer stand. Im glad to see your dedicated to the sport and your giving it your all....Good luck my man...Feel free to call if there is anything I can do for you

610-438-2902

Mike

b fold the truth said:
When a world-class athlete gives you advice...you should give A LOT of thought to it instead of debating it.
Very good point.

I hope I haven't come across as being argumentative. In fact, I don't think that I was doing any arguing at all. That all came from others.

I appreciate any input that anyone will give me, especially those who are better at this than I am.
...chad...

cheesecake said:

Very good point.

I hope I haven't come across as being argumentative. In fact, I don't think that I was doing any arguing at all. That all came from others.

I appreciate any input that anyone will give me, especially those who are better at this than I am.
...chad...

You have a good attitude - you will go far with that.

I just want to add that Cheecake just left my home...and he is the skinniest 290 I've ever seen...lol. He could easily hold a solid 340 on his frame in the next 3 years...and be lean. These pictures do him NO justice at all. Looks NOTHING like him in person.

B True

b fold the truth said:
I just want to add that Cheecake just left my home...and he is the skinniest 290 I've ever seen...lol.
I don't think anyone's ever called me 'skinny'.

You're my new hero. :lmao: I mean that in more ways than one.
...chad...

cheesecake said:

I don't think anyone's ever called me 'skinny'.

You're my new hero. :lmao: I mean that in more ways than one.
...chad...

You look NOTHING like those photos that you posted...NADA. I was going to tell you the SAME things that Mule and BigWhitey were telling you...till you walked in the door.

My advice now? Eat solid and good and healthy...and build a lot more muscle.

B True

b fold the truth said:
My advice now? Eat solid and good and healthy...and build a lot more muscle.
I plan on it.

And the new GPP work starts tomorrow. I'm goint to put my wheel barrel to good use.
...chad...

Top Bottom