Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new member here:(1)hi to everyone;(2)Question about egg white recipe(3) thanks

LES-BRERS

hello to all. i am new to the list and subscribed about a week ago. i have enjoyed reading everyones posts.you people are very well educated and knowlegable on this forum.i have learned a great deal in only a week.my first comment/ question to the forum is this: currently i am eating egg whites( about 12/day)but the drawback for me is that i don't like the taste. i always need to chase them down with tea or some sweet beverage.is there a better way to get 12 egg whites in me without it taking 2 hrs to eat them because of the bad taste.?? i am thinking along the lines of perhaps throwing them in a blender and whipping them,but i don't really know what else to put in with them to cover the taste.i just really hate the taste of eggs,but will continue to consume them somehow. any help would be greatly appreciated.i also would like to start my first d-bol/winny/anavar cycle at the end of the summer.i am hoping that this would be a good first cycle for me.

my current stats are:35yrs, 6'0,170lbs.i have already put on 10lbs over the course of 3months.i want to reach my goal of 190lbs by the yrs end. would this first cycle be appropriate for me and considering my age.?

and again, i want to say thanks to all who reply in advance. and your feedback is welcomed very much and appreciated.
also want to mention that along with weight training,a few other hobbies would include: music tape trading (neil young,csn&y,allman brothers band) 1970-72 buick gran sports and riding my harley.

thanks again,looking forward to future posts and reading everyones comments and meeting new friends.

I would add some Test or Eq to that cycle as well. This would be a solid first cycle
D-Bol at 30mg/Day for weeks 1-5
Test at 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Anavar at 40-50mg/Day for weeks 3-10
Make sure you have Clomif for post cycle. With the right diet you should be able to get to your goals. I don't have any idea to make egg whites taste better, I don't mind them, I take 8 egg white and 1 whole egg and make scrabled eggs. Good Luck on your cycle!

M18

Egg whites are nasty bro, i just make a shitload of chicken every three days and live on left-overs. Not enough protein in eggs to sustain my diet

If you do winny/dbol/anavar, be sure to take something for your liver, I don't know if it's a good idea to run 3 17aa's at once. Do you just not want to inject? You might consider dropping the dbol and adding some fina.

Bro,
sling egg whites and a banana in a protein shake. job is a good one.
makes the shake nice and thick and you do not taste it.

good luck on your cycle and reaching your end of year goal

I find one egg yoke in with the whites flavors the entire thing. But I guess since you don't like eggs that doesn't help either.

thanks for all your advice. i guess i will experiment with the blender and some bananas and yogurt for those egg whites.

i also would like to know if the cycle i mentioned would be good considering my age..?being 35 is a little late i guess in starting a AS cycle but i'm totally into it.
and what would be the best liver protector to take on this first cycle. i was looking to inject on my 2nd cycle depending on how my 1st cycle goes.

thanks again to all replies

Well, I eat anywhere from 10-30 egg whites a day. I've found several ways to eat them. Here are a couple suggestions:
12 egg whites, 1 whole egg, pepper, a little salt, and scramble=about 55g protein, 9g fat, basically 0 carbs

1 can tuna (drained), 8 egg whites, salt and pepper, scramble=65g protein

There are many others but this is what I'm doing now while cutting.

Top Bottom