Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here and IMPORTANT questions

PegasusStar

Hey all, im new here.

I started out working with a trainer 5 months ago, and I want to take it to the next level.

I feel like i have muscle under fat and would really like to get rid of the fat if I can...not all of it, I still want to be healthy, but need a boost.

I have been reading ALOT about Clenbuterol lately, for about 2 weeks strait, and Im thinking of trying it.

My first question is: Do you think this is the best for losing fat, keeping muscle out there? I have noticed a lot of other suppliments on the forum that have never heard of...is there something better.

Second...WHERE in the heck can I buy it...I want an answer from someone who has used the product on this question and where they get it..I want the dose to be what it says it is and as pure/safe as possible.

Just some sats on me.

Im 5 1/2
29yo
140lbs
Goal wt of 115

Any and all info would be greatly appreciated..and feel free to email me as well..

thanks
Pegasus

Clen is very very overrated for fat loss, especially in non-competing (meaning, not already very lean) females. It is not a magic pill and will not melt fat off you. It will not do anything ESPECIALLY if your diet is not already tuned in, training is spot-on and BF is within a few point of what you want.

Clen is most likely not the answer for you at this point. Clen is also not exactly a legal substance. You cannot just walk into a Wal-Mart and buy it.

I think you would be better off telling us exactly what your diet and training consists of. We can help tweak things and get you on a good path.

I would focus more on your diet....that will take you where you want to be.....Clen sucks...the sides are horrible and if you are not already lean it will not work....

Regardless of all the "great stuff" you read about clen or any other supplement - controlled or not - it will not be the answer to your goals of losing fat - it will still always only be a SUPPLEMENT to a solid, consistent & productive diet & training program. I'd spend my time getting a tight diet & balls to the wall training program before getting involved in controlled substances. Clen is particularly rough to deal w/ because of the jitters, tension headaches, etc. It can have a serious impact on your dsay to day life and when you are higher bodyfat you aren't going to see "amazing" results w/ it.

Top Bottom