Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW 6-mdrol and katanadrol cycle

Beast641

To start off my current stats are 24 5'9 175lbs 10% bf. Ill be running the new compound 6-mdrol from mrsupps along with katanadrol starting July 1st. This isnt my first cycle but it will be my first log ive ever done so ill try to give the best detail i can. That shouldnt be hard considering ive learned from some of the best on this forum. As for my previous cycles ive have ran three superdrol cycles two of which were beastdrol from mrsupps. One of those cycles included katanadrol along with it and ive also ran katanadrol solo too. My point to all that is that if the new compound 6-mdrol is suppose to be as good as the old beastdrol like mrsupps states then i will have a very good idea to what the gains will be if is is as good as they state.

I have previously went from about 195lbs and 12% bf to 175lbs and around 10% bf since march. This being because i have recently joined the marine corps and leave for boot camp in September and im trying to lean out and keep my strength. So this will be my last cycle before i leave and as to my goals i want to lean out some more and increase my endurance and strength before i leave. So here is the cycle layout so far.

Already started using transaderm at 5 pumps ed about a week and a half ago and will continue throughout the cycle.
1-6 katanadrol 4 caps ed
1-6 transaderm 10 pumps ed
3-6 6-mdrol 4 caps ed(as recommended)
3-6 forma stanzol 5pumps am 5 pumps pm
5-6 n2burn(will continue throughout pct)

Also thought about running gw-50 starting week 3 and running it through pct to help get my endurance up before i leave for boot but im not sure if its a good idea to run during cycle? Whats everyones thoughts?

Pct
7-10 post cycle unleashed combo
7-10 foma stanzol
7-10 ostarine 25mg ed
7-10 gw-50 20mg ed
7-10 n2burn

Might also add in some other test boosters like phytoserms and daa for pct.

I will workout 5-6 days a week and do cardio 4-5 days a week. I will also be participating in PT for the marines twice a week.
Ill be taking in about 2200-2500 cals a day on workout days and 1800-2000 on rest/cardio days.

So there it is. Any input will be greatly appreciated! Im ready to kill this cycle and be in the best possible shape before beginning my journey in the marines. Hope to have plenty of followers on this log! :)

deff sub'ed to this.dying to see the results of a mdrol-6 log.Also how it works with transaderm.

A hell of a commitment at 24, to join The Corps, reserves or active? U will definitely be leaner when u get back from boot.

My soul advice is to go in there in shape. Get ur pullups to 20+ dead hangs with little effort, condition ur core- abdominal work, run run run. Strength is important, but conditioning is key. A combination of both is well, tough to beat. Suck down lots of water and get use to it. You need to be able to hustle when everyone else is giving up!!!! There will be no excuses so don't give any, be prepared.

Get ur shit together now and be thankful u did!!

2nd Battalion Fox Co. Plt 2028
DISOC----1993

I'm in bro, cycle looks good I would add some test boosters in your pct like you mentioned. As always thanks for willing to put your life on the line for all of us by joining the military

A hell of a commitment at 24, to join The Corps, reserves or active? U will definitely be leaner when u get back from boot.

My soul advice is to go in there in shape. Get ur pullups to 20+ dead hangs with little effort, condition ur core- abdominal work, run run run. Strength is important, but conditioning is key. A combination of both is well, tough to beat. Suck down lots of water and get use to it. You need to be able to hustle when everyone else is giving up!!!! There will be no excuses so don't give any, be prepared.

Get ur shit together now and be thankful u did!!

2nd Battalion Fox Co. Plt 2028
DISOC----1993

Im going active. 0311b and then some sort of special forces if im qualified. Guess ill see when i get there. And yeah im currently at 28 pull ups, 142 crunches in two minutes, and a 19:03 3 mile. So running is my weakest category right now which is why im gonna take gw-50 to hopefully get under 18 on my 3 mile before boot and then ill have a perfect PFT. I got lucky and have an awesome recruiter who makes sure that im as ready as i could possibly be before it comes time for me to leave and i feel pretty confident that ill be ready. But you cant ever have enough advice to ensure that you will be so thanks! I plan on giving it my all and never giving up!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using EliteFitness

Im going active. 0311b and then some sort of special forces if im qualified. Guess ill see when i get there. And yeah im currently at 28 pull ups, 142 crunches in two minutes, and a 19:03 3 mile. So running is my weakest category right now which is why im gonna take gw-50 to hopefully get under 18 on my 3 mile before boot and then ill have a perfect PFT. I got lucky and have an awesome recruiter who makes sure that im as ready as i could possibly be before it comes time for me to leave and i feel pretty confident that ill be ready. But you cant ever have enough advice to ensure that you will be so thanks! I plan on giving it my all and never giving up!

Speaking as a former army I can say that the absolute most important thing for the military is endurance. I had good endurance and outstanding strength. By the end of training my strength was way down and endurance was sky high. Strength definitely plays a crucial role but the emphasis needs to be on endurance overall. You need working strength over absolute strength. You won't be dead lifting any 500lb things once, you'll be carrying 60-100lb packs for 10+ hours. So I think the gw would be a great addition to this. Just remember your mind is what will make or break you. If you refuse to fail then you won't. Never allow weakness to enter your mind.

subbd into this thread...

early october will be running a similar cycle with 6mdrol/katana/lgd. excited to hear the results of what you get.

is there a reason you are running katana first instead of 6mdrol? best of luck to you! looks like a wicked cycle bro!

Speaking as a former army I can say that the absolute most important thing for the military is endurance. I had good endurance and outstanding strength. By the end of training my strength was way down and endurance was sky high. Strength definitely plays a crucial role but the emphasis needs to be on endurance overall. You need working strength over absolute strength. You won't be dead lifting any 500lb things once, you'll be carrying 60-100lb packs for 10+ hours. So I think the gw would be a great addition to this. Just remember your mind is what will make or break you. If you refuse to fail then you won't. Never allow weakness to enter your mind.

This is the exact reason i planned on running gw. Its a perfect match for the goals im looking for. And thats been my mindset since the first time i picked up a weight. To never give up and push my body to the limit!

subbd into this thread...

early october will be running a similar cycle with 6mdrol/katana/lgd. excited to hear the results of what you get.

is there a reason you are running katana first instead of 6mdrol? best of luck to you! looks like a wicked cycle bro!

Nice so ill be giving you a good look into the future then. And cause im running 6 weeks of katana and 4 weeks of 6-mdrol. That way they end at the same time.

Top Bottom