Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW 6-mdrol and katanadrol cycle

I can't wait to see how much you like the SARMs. I guess you are only going with the one for endurance, but Osta+S4 = Build Muscle/Shred Fat/Gain Strength all at the same time. I love it so much, I ordered the newest kind for my rats. I mean, jesus, I love SARMs.

Had a really busy week at work so i havent been able to keep everyone updated but next week will be better. RickRock how far along are you into your 6-mdrol cycle and at what dosage? I just started mine today so im excited to see what it brings. Freakshow im excited to start my SARM to. I just started my gw today. I might add in some osta but im not sure yet.

Day 13
Did shoulders and added in some upper back and taps cause i was feeling good. I did a nice fast paced shoulder workout with high reps to get a nice pump and i felt it let me tell you. Ive noticed my shoulders and traps are getting some nice size to them and are looking more full. Getting some nice spider web veins in my front delts that run through my traps. Definitely getting to the good part of this cycle when it comes to gains. Im loving every second of it! Took in 2500 cal.

Day 14
Went and did a nice weekend PT with some other marine recruits and slayed our boddies. Then went and did 45min of cardio on the treadmill. Like i said previously my cardio is getting better and better everyday and i just started my gw so i cant even imagine what its gonna be like in a couple of weeks. Im looking forward to it!

Day 15
Its time for what you all have been waiting for! I started running my 6-mdrol today. Ill be dosing it one pill in the morning with my katana and one pill at night with katana. These next couple weeks are gonna be awesome i just know it! I also started taking my gw and forma. Ill be running gw at 20mg ED. Bring on the endurance! :) ive got arms today. Sunday gun day! Getting ready as im typing this so ill be aure to update when im done.

Looking good Bro. Congrat's on Joining the Corps. I'm retired from the Army and currently doing security contracting.

The one question I have is are you using ANYTHING else, Pre- Peri- or Post Workout drinks, Vitamins, Fishoils, or other supps? If so what are they?

Thanks in advance.

So ive had a pretty rough week. Got the worst news possible that i will be leaving Monday for boot camp now. I explained to my recruiter that i was taking steroids and that i couldnt go yet cause i wont have time to do pct before i leave but he said there is nothing they can do to change my date so im forced to quit cold turkey. I tried to explain the importance of pct and that im now gonna feel like shit at boot camp and it could ultimately fuck my natural test for life but he doesnt understand steroids and thinks that i will be fine. Ugh! Im so pissed! I was just getting to the good part of my cycle. I have stopped taking my cycle and started taking my pct for as long as i could before i leave but i know its not gonna really make any difference. Im scared of what might happen.. Does anybody have any suggestions to what i should do?

So ive had a pretty rough week. Got the worst news possible that i will be leaving Monday for boot camp now. I explained to my recruiter that i was taking steroids and that i couldnt go yet cause i wont have time to do pct before i leave but he said there is nothing they can do to change my date so im forced to quit cold turkey. I tried to explain the importance of pct and that im now gonna feel like shit at boot camp and it could ultimately fuck my natural test for life but he doesnt understand steroids and thinks that i will be fine. Ugh! Im so pissed! I was just getting to the good part of my cycle. I have stopped taking my cycle and started taking my pct for as long as i could before i leave but i know its not gonna really make any difference. Im scared of what might happen.. Does anybody have any suggestions to what i should do?

Youll be fine. Youre young.. I might get some flame for this, but most of these "horror stories" are just made to push the pct products. Trust me your hpta will restart no biggie.

Top Bottom