Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW 6-mdrol and katanadrol cycle

Day 6 and 7
Still noticing most of the same sides. Better sleep and more drive. Feel awake and alert all day. A mild strength increase and in increase in my libido. Down about a pound and a half and important looking more dry and vascular. I keep my pump longer through out the day to. My appetite is definitely up and i dont seem to get cravings for bad food as much if at all anymore. Important one week in and im enjoying this cycle so far. But what important really excited for is to start 6-mdrol and then see what my gains are! Until then important killing it everyday!

Speaking as a former army I can say that the absolute most important thing for the military is endurance. I had good endurance and outstanding strength. By the end of training my strength was way down and endurance was sky high. Strength definitely plays a crucial role but the emphasis needs to be on endurance overall. You need working strength over absolute strength. You won't be dead lifting any 500lb things once, you'll be carrying 60-100lb packs for 10+ hours. So I think the gw would be a great addition to this. Just remember your mind is what will make or break you. If you refuse to fail then you won't. Never allow weakness to enter your mind.

i agree, nothing i have used in my life, has increased my endurance as much as gw from sarmssearch has.Not selling any false hopes here either.

will be following the log all the way bro.. looks solid

Day 6 and 7
Still noticing most of the same sides. Better sleep and more drive. Feel awake and alert all day. A mild strength increase and in increase in my libido. Down about a pound and a half and important looking more dry and vascular. I keep my pump longer through out the day to. My appetite is definitely up and i dont seem to get cravings for bad food as much if at all anymore. Important one week in and im enjoying this cycle so far. But what important really excited for is to start 6-mdrol and then see what my gains are! Until then important killing it everyday!

Sounds important lol! Damn that autocorrect. Glad to hear the cycle is going well

I didn't see you mention a cycle support? A few logs on the new Mdrol were stopped short because of the sides I would look into n2guard before you start up the Mdrol man

Ive been really busy lately so sorry i havent updated my log. The cycle is still going great! Im getting more and more shredded and setting PRs on almost all my lifts. Ive actually gained about two lbs since i last updated but i know im losing fat so im not to worried. So far the ive had a decent increase in strength. About 10 lbs on most lifts. Ive gotten an increase in libido and stamina. My cardio seems to get easier and easier everyday, i just cant wait to start taking gw to see how well it increases. My appetite is still going strong but it is also easier to stick to my diet. And i am still continuing to get excellent sleep which is wierd cause ive never experienced that before when ive done a katana cycle so who knows but im not complaining. My vascularity is starting to get freaky. Im seeing new veins almost everyday it seems like. I have seen a little increase in my acne but im really prone to it so im not to worried about it. Just use some n2clear and im gtg. All in all im very pleased so far and i havent even started taking 6-mdrol yet so i cant wait to see what it brings to the table.

As far as the cycle support goes i have a bottle of n2guard on hand just in case. But i thought that 6-mdrol was suppose to have little to no sides? What were people experiencing?

Day 8
Didnt lift cause i went boating with the girlfriend but i had an intense pt/cardio session.

Day 9
Pulled a double and did legs and arms since i skipped Sunday. The pump i had in my arms was even more intense than last weeks. I could barely move my arms by the time i was done. My leg workout was awesome to. I went up 10lbs on my squats and dead lift. Followed by a full hour of cardio and then a nice 3.5 mile night run. Took in about 2800 cal wich is a little more than normal but since i pulled a double i figured it wouldnt hurt.

Day 10
Did back and i was very impressed. I did a set of max pull ups to see how many i could get and suprisingly i did 3 more than i normally do. So now im at 31 total. I dont know if i was just having a good day or what but i love it! Did 5 sets of 10 after that and started my workout. Had a really good workout and noticed my back is getting pretty lean and im getting veins in my lats.
Took in about 2450 cal with close to 400g of protien so it was a good day.

Day 11
Didnt workout cause i went to pt. Had a pretty intense workout there and went for 5 mile run after with my recruiter. Finished off the day with 2000 cal.

Day 12
Did chest today and i killed it! This was by far one of the best workouts ive had for awhile. Dont know what it was but no matter what i put on for weight i was putting it up. Had a huge pump to! Looked like i had an Arnold chest! Haha did a super set of push ups and dips at the end of my workout and my chest was so pumped that i could barely touch my hands together. Took in about 2300 cal.

31 pull ups is awesome man good job!

When you say you have n2guard on hand, are you not taking a liver supp right now? Because you should be man just caz it is non methylated doesn't mean it won't damage your organs

My bad i guess that does come off wrong. I should of said that i have n2guard and im using it. No need to do any damage. But do you know what kind of sides people were getting from the 6-mdrol?

Well it is new but I seem two logs from it one is still going on and the other stopped short because of high blood pressure but he wasn't using any liver support..

Top Bottom