Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW 6-mdrol and katanadrol cycle

Looking forward to seeing your results. I'm very interested in the 6-mdrol as well.

sub'd as well. RS transaderm is awesome stuff.. i've got the discount codes in my sig, just click the banner you see for phyto-serms to get the discount and plug it in when you make payment.

katanadrol if anyone is interested always feel free to PM me, i might be able to get you a discount on that as well

Got anxious and started my cycle today instead of tomorrow. Took 2 caps of katana at 6 in the morning and it gave me a pretty good energy boost from the caffeine in it. I wasnt as tired as i usually am in the mornings. Took my second dose at 2 before i lifted and i decided not to take a pre workout just to see how much energy id get from it in the gym. And i had no problem doing the weight that i normally do with a pre workout suprisingly. I was even a little sore from a two day mini boot camp thing i had for the marines this weekend and still managed to push through my workout. So either katana gives me enough energy or it was just the placebo effect of me being excited to start a new cycle and i just wanted to kill the weights. Who knows. I think im gonna continue to not use a pre workout and see if i even need one while running katana. I did arms abs and cardio today and let me tell you the pump was pretty insane in my arms. And i stayed pumped all through the night. I felt like i looked more vascular in my forearms and my inner bicep viens were bulging out before i even started lifting which they dont normally do. So that was kind of an ego boost. I ran 3.5 miles on a mild incline and walked the stair stepper for a half hour for cardio and did it fairly easily to. Other than that i didnt really notice anything differnt. I weighed in at 173.4lbs for my starting weight today. Consumed a total of about 2100 cal a little less than what i wanted but thats alright. I have legs tomorrow and i cant wait to kill it some more! Bring on this cycle! :)

Sent from my SCH-R760 using EliteFitness

Day 2
Katana is definitely helping me get up and go in the morning which is a nice plus! Its like a cup of coffee. Woke up at 4:30 and took my first dose and went for a nice 3 mile run before work. Took my second dose at 5. Had a nice leg workout yesterday. Walked on the treadmill for a warm up and my calves got a pump from hell. I only did 5 sets of seated calf raises cause the pump was so insane and i felt like the mind muscle connection was really there. I was super focused. Then killed my quads and hamstrings. Followed that with 45 min on the stair stepper. Suprisingly i went up on most of my lifts by about 5lbs and i havent worked legs the past two weeks cause i was on vacation. But im not gonna credit it to the katanadrol just yet. Its probably from the transaderm. I was right though about the pre workout. Im probably not gonna need one while using katana. Ill see how it goes. Ive also noticed an increase in my appetite the past two days. Cant seem to ever satify my hunger. But i dont ever really get a craving for bad food so thats good. Took in aprox. 2400 cal so im on track there. Ive got back cardio and abs today. Cant wait to kill it!

Last edited:
Day 3
Did back abs and some cardio. Didnt have the beat workout cause i had a long day at work but i still gave max effort. Got a pretty nice pump and had some veins popping out of my lats. Also went up by one on my max pull ups. Im down in weight yesterday about a pound. Ill see today if i still am. Took in 2700 cal which is a little more than maintenance but i just couldnt seem to satify my hunger yesterday. Dont know what that was all about. On a side note ive also noticed that ive been sleeping really well and having lucid dreams since i started my cycle. Ive got Pt today so i wont be lifting.

Day 4
It was my off day for weights. Just went for a nice 4 mile ru n and went to pt. Noticed i have some extra drive when important doing cardio. I dont get tired as easy. Pt seemed to be easier than it normally is. Also still noticing that im getting great sleep every night and waking up refreshed. Ive also had an increase in my libido which tge girlfriend loves haha. Took in about 1950 cal which is what i wanted on rest days. Important down a little over a pound and important starting to look more vascular in my arms. Almost looks like i stay pumped all day long. So far im loving every second of this cycle! And it hasnt even been a week yet! I was suppose to have chest today but my gym is closed because of the fourth so ill be doing that tomorrow instead.

Well i havent started the 6-mdrol yet so i dont really know. I start it when important two weeks into the katanadrol. So ill be able to tell you then. All i know is i canter wait to start it and see the results!

Day 5
Still dosing my katana at 4 caps everyday along side trasaderm. Ive noticed a slight increase in strength, and a better sense of well being. Ive been sleeping better for some reason so i wake up refreshed and just feel great all day. I have that alpha male feeling and just walk around with complete confidence. Im down about 1.5 lbs and ive noticed a slight increase in vascularity and i appear to be looking a little dryer in the mirror. My nipples have always been a little puffy for the past couple years. Nothing to bad to where it has caused a problem so ive never really tried to get rid of it. You really canter even tell. But since ive started taking katanadrol ive noticed that the puffieness is literally non existent. Um sure its because of its non estrogenic effects it has. So all in all i am very pleased with all the results important already seeing and its only day 5! Ive taken in about 1900 cal so far today and important planning on adding a little more since its the fourth. Probably gonna make myself a nice juicy steak and light off some fireworks! Happy fourth everybody! Celebrate for the best country in the world! 'merica!!!

Top Bottom