Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some good stress relief....

Austin316 said:
Everytime I pick myself up I just get kicked the fuck back down, i feel like just staying down

you cant stay that way though, dont give whoever pissed you off the satisfaction. im not exactly one to talk, physically and mentally i may be strong but socially im a coward....but you cant spend all your time expecting nothing out of life and bitter due to the insecurities and prejusice of lesser minded people. if you're going to excel in life you've gotta reach for it.

(i dont know what your going through so im not the best person to comment so dont get offended :) ).....dont spend ti in your room getting frustrated, get out and do something, take your mind of it and go from there.

and don't try to find solace in alcohol, as you never will

Ive tried the alchohol thing twice, first time made me pass out in a club and had to get carried out and all this other shit, second was fine till I sobered and crashed, started punching things then just broke down

I have been getting out, as long as im occupied Im ok but when Im back to being alone I get this way

Austin316 said:
Ive tried the alchohol thing twice, first time made me pass out in a club and had to get carried out and all this other shit, second was fine till I sobered and crashed, started punching things then just broke down

I have been getting out, as long as im occupied Im ok but when Im back to being alone I get this way

then dont drink.

if you dwell on things it will swallor you up, your not alone in that. just keep yourself occupied and take it one day at a time. if its as bad as you say it can only get better :)

night dude :)

Actually, you all, I haven't taken a single puff tonight. Woo hoo. Go me. I was, however, told by a good friend that I was an angry bitch this weekend. I really didn't appreciate that and had a few words to say to him. :angel: You know, it's tempting to go have a cigarette tonight, but I am not going to do it. However, I would go for a really good back massage right now. No second thoughts at all. ;)

spatterson said:
Back in college my personal recipe was:

A stupid-funny movie (like Airplane, Ferris Bueller, etc...)
6 Crab rangoon
6-pack of bottled beer
5 of my favorite magazines

...and the house to myself.

I absolutely love Crab rangoons. Some of those would be so wonderful right now also. Too bad, it's almost 1 a.m. Sigh.

Top Bottom