Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some good stress relief....

i think cigarettes are better after smoking weed and/or drinking. i don't smoke cigarettes regularly, i'll prob have like 1 a week or less avg.

if you want good stress relief, smoke some marijuana. no addicting nicotine too!

I won't touch weed at all. Never have, never will. As far as drinking goes, I think it is a very bad idea to try to drown your sorrows. It is very rare you will see me drink period. THe most I ever have is one if I do touch it. In fact, the last drink I had was a Smirnoff Ice at the beginning of March. I'm determined to cut alcohol out totally. And I am succeeding.

PHATchik said:
I won't touch weed at all. Never have, never will. As far as drinking goes, I think it is a very bad idea to try to drown your sorrows. It is very rare you will see me drink period. THe most I ever have is one if I do touch it. In fact, the last drink I had was a Smirnoff Ice at the beginning of March. I'm determined to cut alcohol out totally. And I am succeeding.

why would you n ot touch marijuana?

DcupSheepNipples said:
A little DP should un-stress you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You sick fuck. You get karma for that. :D

Phat, babe, good for you....stay away from booze and the like.

Taps said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You sick fuck. You get karma for that. :D

Phat, babe, good for you....stay away from booze and the like.

Taps, my dear, you and I are going to have a long talk about you just disappearing on me. A girl does not stay up and talk with you only for you to just vanish into thin air. lol A long talk mister. Very long. ;)

Oh, go smoke a joint and chill out. :D

bong-t.gif

Sorry babe, my pc went totally shut down...didn't mean to leave you hanging.

Last edited:
don't sweat it Taps, you weren't the asshole, that be me tonight, well then again I had no control of myself for a few hours it was ridiculous, beating up my poor wall and hand... why the hell aren't u on AIM mofo?

Sorry man, I'm on my roomates laptop. He doesn't have AIM...

My at home PC went kaput a few days ago. I'm getting a new one ASAP.

Dude, you should go to bed already. Staying up all night isn't healthy. (then again, look who's talking) Don't worry about being an asshole...it happens to the best of us. :)

Top Bottom