Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some good stress relief....

Taps said:
Actually, mediation isn't that hard.

About the only thing you really focus on is your breathing. Try reading "Awakening the Buddah Within" by Surya Das. It's a great beginners book for meditation...and the techniques are simple yet highly effective.

I'll hit you up on AIM once I get home from work.

I'm not sure what time I will be back in tonight. I'm headed out in a bit. And you never got back online last night mister! Your half hour turned into a few!

PHATchik said:
Thanks for the reality check Crazier.

Thanks PHATchic... it will never be easier to say no to them nasty things than it will be tonight.

Each day leads you closer and closer to that point of addiction.

Today is the furthest you'll be. Tomorrow, you'll either be one step closer... or one step further.

Breathe girl. And when you do, think of how nice it is to be able to do so without coughing up flem or blood, without gasping, without wheezing... enjoying all this fresh air, without having a trach in your throat and an air tank rolling beside you.

Without saying no, in enough time... that is the fate of a smoker.

Oh hey... you may try some St. John's Wart... it's pretty damn cheap, and makes you pretty relaxed... may be worth a shot!!!
--
--

PHATchik said:

I'm not sure what time I will be back in tonight. I'm headed out in a bit. And you never got back online last night mister! Your half hour turned into a few!

Actually, it was more like 1.5 hours, but yeah I'm scum. :( Sorry babe.

I know you'll probably have a few puffs tonight...but please try not to smoke more than one or two, ok? Sick Phatchik is not good.

Well after leaving earlier all upset as you prob remember, I just went to the stupid Mall and walked around browsing for an hour, then best buy, then another mall where my old store was but I saw that old bitch of aboss and it made me angry so now Im back to ground zero..Alchohol certainly doesn't work, its only gotten me into trouble...Herb and the gym are alls I can think of however day off of gym plus a shitty shiotty day = bad mojo

PHATchik said:
I can never clear my mind enough to try meditation. I am always thinking about something. And yeah, working out does always help. Strenuous activity is always good.

i think its supposed to help clear your mind :)

89if im stressed i pace up and down until i have mentally resolved the matter. it helps

or i watch TV

or i go do some bag work. that makes you really angry but it gets all the stress out of you

(men suck fyi, just remeber that and your expectations wont be so high :) )

danielson said:

(men suck fyi, just remeber that and your expectations wont be so high :) )

People fucking suck in general, women are just as bad....hey at least she wouldn't rather be dead then stressed, I sure wouldn't mind

Austin316 said:

People fucking suck in general, women are just as bad....hey at least she wouldn't rather be dead then stressed, I sure wouldn't mind

yeah people do. but thats all the more reason for you to pick yourself up and live life better than them

Top Bottom