Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some good stress relief....

PHATchik

Studio Gangsta
I need a really good stress reliever. Night before last, I got really upset (won't go into reasons why) and went and bummed a cigarette off a girl. I don't even smoke! I think it's a nasty habit! But anyway, she went outside with me to smoke one too. I ended up smoking 4 of the things. Let's just say I paid for it later by getting extremely queasy. :( Lately, there has just been so much crap to deal with. Last night, I went out and smoked 2 cigarettes! Bummed off the same girl. I refuse to get addicted to those nasty things. And I most certainly do not intend to start smoking. What are some good stress relievers?

I've been stressed out to the point that I started smoking again after having quit for 7 years. I don't want to pick that habit up again because it was damn hard to stop the first time. Anyway, I think sex is the best stress reliever. Other than that - have someone give you a back rub. That usually helps, or a hot bath/shower (sex in the shower optional). :)

Jimsbbc said:
I've been stressed out to the point that I started smoking again after having quit for 7 years. I don't want to pick that habit up again because it was damn hard to stop the first time. Anyway, I think sex is the best stress reliever. Other than that - have someone give you a back rub. That usually helps, or a hot bath/shower (sex in the shower optional). :)

I have decided that it would be way too easy to get hooked on the things. And you have no clue how much I would just love a good back rub right now. Those always relax me.

A smoke once in a while won't kill you, I do admit to enjoying them tinny cancer sticks...but like you said don't ever make it a habit

Have you tried meditaion, babe? It's a very relaxing. Once you get used to it, you can focus your mind, take a few deep breaths and you're instantly de-stressed. It's very cool.

Working out helps a lot too. When I've had a bad day, I pump some iron. Makes me sleepy and helps to burn off negative energy.

Oh, and orgasms are great stress releivers too. Just, fyi. :D

I can never clear my mind enough to try meditation. I am always thinking about something. And yeah, working out does always help. Strenuous activity is always good.

Be careful with those things... I remember the 'I'm not addicted' line.

The next thing you know you're on the side of your house smoking one down... by yourself. Then you know you're in for it.

I smoked for 7 years. I finally was able to quit on the first of the year. You don't want to go through that shit. Smoking may relieve your stress now... but it's just setting yourself up for much bigger stress. Quitting... talk about stress. Hearing your doctor tell you that your smoking has caused terminal lung cancer... that would be stress beyond any imaginable experience you are going through now.

Sex or masturbation is a great stress reliever.

Aside from that... when you get stressed, take the time to concentrate on your breathing. Take very deep breaths, on a count of 1-10, deep, into your diaphragm deep. If you take the time to actually do this... your breathing will calm you.

Leave the cancer dicks alone. At this time, you should consider that chic that gives you the dicks equal to Satan.

And no, I'm not joking.
--

Actually, mediation isn't that hard.

About the only thing you really focus on is your breathing. Try reading "Awakening the Buddah Within" by Surya Das. It's a great beginners book for meditation...and the techniques are simple yet highly effective.

I'll hit you up on AIM once I get home from work.

Top Bottom