Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Low-down on Amino Acids/BCAA's/LBA's during Cycle

ConanX

Banned
Ok guys, I'm back on cycle and I feel like I have my workout, diet, AAS, and support supps down pact. What I always neglected were the use of Amino Acids though. I've been seeing some threads pop up here and there on various forums about how good the results are, but I still don't really know what they do for us, what kinds you should buy, and what the dosing is and when to take it throughout the day, specifically when you are on-cycle.

So, anybody want to help me out and give me a basic tutorial on this stuff? I know the protein shake I use has some leucine and BCAA's in it, but I don't know if it's nearly enough or what they even do.

Thanks good bros.

I can't tell you all of the technical data on why the BCAA's are so important.

Essential BCAAs help to build new proteins and are burned by muscles for energy. When you are dieting, BCAAs can become important... Being on a reduced carbohydrate intake your muscles still need fuel. The BCAAs help give your muscles the extra fuel.

When you aren't getting the amino's externally, your body can break down muscle in order to produce the essential aminos. Supplementing the amino's means that your body won't brek down muscle tissure in order to supply your body with the aminos.

And I am sure there are many more reasons why Amino's are important, but that's about all I know.

I use LG sciences BC+EAA. I drink it in between meals and during cardio. For a constant supply all through the day. I think I take about 40g or so of the BC+EAA from LG.

I also supplement an additional 10g glutamine post workout and another 5-10g before bed.

I also use the SPP protein in between because of the superior absorption rate, as well as the fact that it aids in making other proteins I take in more useful... At least that's the way I understand it.

I can't tell you all of the technical data on why the BCAA's are so important.

Essential BCAAs help to build new proteins and are burned by muscles for energy. When you are dieting, BCAAs can become important... Being on a reduced carbohydrate intake your muscles still need fuel. The BCAAs help give your muscles the extra fuel.

When you aren't getting the amino's externally, your body can break down muscle in order to produce the essential aminos. Supplementing the amino's means that your body won't brek down muscle tissure in order to supply your body with the aminos.

And I am sure there are many more reasons why Amino's are important, but that's about all I know.

I use LG sciences BC+EAA. I drink it in between meals and during cardio. For a constant supply all through the day. I think I take about 40g or so of the BC+EAA from LG.

I also supplement an additional 10g glutamine post workout and another 5-10g before bed.

I also use the SPP protein in between because of the superior absorption rate, as well as the fact that it aids in making other proteins I take in more useful... At least that's the way I understand it.

so do you feel that it's actually worth spending the extra dough, or is it too early to tell?

Ive been taking lba's for about a month.Just sipping them between meals.I don't know all the details of them but I know I've cut my protein intake in half and im still gaining weight.

so do you feel that it's actually worth spending the extra dough, or is it too early to tell?

At this point it's kinda hard to tell, as I've implemented a few changes in my diet/routine... I am cutting hard right now...

But I doubled my SPP intake and I am taking it throughout the day, as opposed to just post workout and pre bed.

I started on the BC+EAA...

And changed my diet up...

But I can tell you the changes that I've implemented have caused a dramatic effect. I'm cutting and my workouts are remaining intense, I'm increasing LBM, and decreasing body fat... I am down to around 9%.

The most dramatic effect has been the increase in hardness, density, and vascularity.

It's hard to gauge what is causing it... Whether it's the increase in total SPP, increase in SPP frequency, addition of BC+EAA, or the changes to diet... I can't really say... But the combination of changes has caused pretty dramatic differences in a short period of time... I'd venture to say that it is a cumulative effect.

The LG sciences BC+EAA is pretty cheap. I found a place online that has it for $16 per bottle... At my dosage, a bottle lasts 10 days or so.

All the additions do get pricey... But I am on a mission and every small 3% increase adds up to a big difference in my opinion. When your diet and training is in check, it then becomes a game of inches... The small things, the details separate the marginal results from the impressive results.

Maybe future can chime in on this, as he is much more experienced with the BC+EAA protocol. I know he regularly uses it during his contest prep and I think during the off season as well. He turned me on to the stuff, so I think he can shed some light on it.

It's like Kool-Aid for me. I do take into consideration the caloric value so I make adjustments but keeping the aminos helps me stay in that building/anabolic state.

Lipotropic Protein from LG Sciences also is high in leucine and bcaas. If you have to chose just use this. As for as the research etc just use Google. Its there.

Amino acids are actually a pretty good idea to get some protein in between meals but people have neglected them because shakes give so much more in one shot. Still, having those extras is a good idea.

BCAA's are better because they're more concentrated and contain the aminos specific to muscle growth. If you use them consistanly, they really can make a difference.

The soon to be released product "GEAR" will go ten steps further than aminos or Bcaa's. I believe they'll be a staple of every serious bodybuilder. (Those who KNOW about them at least!)

It's like Kool-Aid for me. I do take into consideration the caloric value so I make adjustments but keeping the aminos helps me stay in that building/anabolic state.

Lipotropic Protein from LG Sciences also is high in leucine and bcaas. If you have to chose just use this. As for as the research etc just use Google. Its there.

What's the caloric value? I didn't even pay attention, I thought it was 0 cals? It doesn't say on the nutrition facts.

Top Bottom