Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wife has no sex drive ?

bandit4624

Hello ladies I'm 27 and my wife is 26 we are happily married with 4 children, I am juicing so my sex drive is insane but my wife does not seem to ever have sex , she told me this . She is overweight but not obese, we have a great relationship we of course argue from time to time , is this common in most women could it be low libido, any info would be appreciated

Bro to bro here bro.....
Have your wife get a full hormone panel done. The low to non existant sex drive can be most anything but with the hormone panel done you have that out of the way.
Good luck!

You probably won't want to hear this but if she's only 26 I'm almost positive it isn't a physical problem, it's probably just you. I can speak from experience here. For my last 4 years with my ex I thought I must have had some kind of hormone problem because nothing we tried turned me on. I wasn't interested, I couldn't get wet when we did have sex, I just wanted him to leave me alone & treat me like a business partner. Then I finally met a new guy who made me feel like a horny teenager again. I've been back to normal ever since. I hear a lot of women complain about their husbands tired old tricks & the obligatory sex. I'm sure the fact that you you think she's fat doesn't help either. I wouldn't want you to look at me or touch me either if you thought that. And men don't hold the patent on getting bored with the same old thing & wanting to trade up. It sounds to me like you need to try harder. Maybe you're happily married, but are you sure she is?

Bro to bro here bro.....
Have your wife get a full hormone panel done. The low to non existant sex drive can be most anything but with the hormone panel done you have that out of the way.
Good luck!

Blood work might tell you if something is off even if it is womans connection to sex is diffrent then mens for the most part and taking something wont always solve the prolem.

You said you have 4 kids do you help with them? Do you guys communicate and talk? Not just about the kids or the house and all the things that need to be done but really talk? Do you have a date night? When is the last time you did something nice out off the blue not expectig sex in return?

is the little extra weight making her feel not sexy?
you can com[liment her and have her confidence come back

did you think about offering her a glass of wine and lead the romantic role?

perhaps you can go to victorias secret and pick out something you would like her to wear and surprise her as well

what im saying is this is fixable you just have to figure out what you need to repair in order for everything to be like it used to be

gooooood luck

Hello ladies I'm 27 and my wife is 26 we are happily married with 4 children, I am juicing so my sex drive is insane but my wife does not seem to ever have sex , she told me this . She is overweight but not obese, we have a great relationship we of course argue from time to time , is this common in most women could it be low libido, any info would be appreciated

four children at 26 years old would kill any woman's sex drive. (I'm a mother of 3). The more you help her with the kids the sexier you will be to her. Pay for a babysitter and have a nice date...make her feel special. And (this is hard for most men) the next time the two of you get in an argument, swallow your pride and don't argue back. You want to put a woman out of the mood, give her four kids and then argue with her.

Also, stop juicing. If your relationship is important then you will put that first and get off of steroids. They effect your hormones and how you act. This isn't to say you can't ever do a cycle, but right now your full attention needs to be to your wife and getting your relationship where it should be

RD

heres what you do
the first thing you do is make her feel sexy and compliment her tease her so she get her confidence level back to where it is suppose to be if it doesnt help
then

let her go to the dr. let him do some blood tests and see what youre wife is lacking and then the dr will probably prescribe something to her and then not only will you be happy but so will she

this is a common problem

Last edited:
Top Bottom