Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My training and diet log.

Nice cardio today bro. Im off cardo for 2 more weeks. Then some moderate after every workout.

Kicking also uses up a hell of a lot of energy!!
Hand tecniques,
Grappling
Kicking
That order.

AGREED! :D my cardio has been KILLING me since I've been kicking the bag!!! Seriously hr right up there at 180 bpm!!! Max for my age is 187!

Nice cardio today bro. Im off cardo for 2 more weeks. Then some moderate after every workout.

No MetCon for a while then? Bet your glad of that at least!!!

Miss it?? Damn bro you are harder than a coffin nail for missing that shit! I HATED it, seriously despised it, only did it to prove I could! Having said that I'm getting more tired with the cardio I'm doing now. But I just love hitting things! :)

Last edited:
OK, kickboxing. Savate. Ditty bop. I had a bloody good night!! There's this French geeza there who's a bit tasty. Now, I know I'm better than him but I'm not as fit and he usually manages to out score me after I run out of steam. Now, I've been doing my current 1 min, 5 min cardio for about two weeks now and it's paying off! Whirlwind coming through! :D I didn't exactly beat him so much as annihilate him!! It got to the halfway point where I usually start to slow and I just carried on! Head kicks, foot sweeps and lashings of leg kicks not to mention all the punches I got him with in between! Nice!

I seem to be dropping fat quite nicely too.

So anyway. Diet.
1937 cals total
Carbs: 46% 221g
Fats: 21% 46g
Protein: 33% 155g

No wonder the weight is dropping off!
According to my cal counter, I burnt 2,029 cals that's 92 cals more than I ate! :D eat less, move more. Works every time. :)

No training today, I had to go see my fiiiine dentist today, root canal done, just need to get it capped now.

Picked up some protein powder for after training and some more taurine as I was nearly out.

Planning on some extra kickboxing training on Sunday with some of the peeps from class. We'll probably hire a squash court for an hour or so.

Popped into the gym today.
Cardio 15 mins on rowing machine.

Dips
WU
2x8 @ BW
Work
5x5 @ BW+ 20 kg

Lateral delt raises
3x10 @ 10 kg

And that was me. Just a quick one today. Psyching myself up for the start of the 90 transformation contest which starts Wednesday. I've already dropped plenty of fat, so much my clothes are starting to feel loose on me!

Hope Zed's holding up in hospital.

Yeah and me matey! I'm starting to get nervous lmao,
And yeah I'm really worried bout Zed I can't stop thinking bout it the poor guy, I'm praying he's guna be ok.

Top Bottom