Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My training and diet log.

Right, updated diet for today!
Total cals 2,560 cals
Carbs: 51% 327g
Fats: 27% 78g
Protein: 21% 140g - bit better...

AAP's recommended (for me) cardio for today! On the bag again but this time I got 'em to let me put up the old bag, yep, the one I broke! Lol! It's held together with shed loads of tape

The formula is
5 mins WU
1 min max effort
5 mins easy-moderate
1 min rest - repeat.

I only managed to go round 3 times today as kicking seriously takes it out of me! I did 80% kicks, only using my hands to keep myself moving when I got too tired. I am proper cream crackered! (cream crackered = knackered)

I did some PNF stretching for my quads after. Needed that I find it hard to get a good, deep stretch for my entire quads on my own.

Front Leg raises 3x8
Side leg raises 2x8 each side

I weighed myself when I was done and came in at 108kg!!! That's 5kg less than I weighed at the beginning of January!!! Reduced cals and extra cardio doing the job alright! Yeah ok I usually weigh myself before I train so some of that will be the water I sweated out. Keep this up and maybe I'll have a 6-pack by the end of march...

Last edited:
Diet for today
2,515 cals total
Carbs: 46% 273g
Fats: 29% 77g
Protein: 25% 146g

Went a little over my max calorie intake today. Protein still a little low, have to get myself a tub of protein powder tomorrow...

Upper body split B
WU
5 mins on heavy bag, punching only!

Pull ups
5x5 - unweighted

Chin ups
3x5 - unweighted

Fat pussy row
5x5

Bit disappointed with that. The last reps of my pull ups were a struggle, I font get it. I'm lighter but finding these harder? Oh well just gotta keep attacking it I suppose.

Upper body split B
WU
5 mins on heavy bag, punching only!

Pull ups
5x5 - unweighted

Chin ups
3x5 - unweighted

Fat pussy row
5x5

Bit disappointed with that. The last reps of my pull ups were a struggle, I font get it. I'm lighter but finding these harder? Oh well just gotta keep attacking it I suppose.

LMAO fat pussy row that fuckin helarious!

Looks like your holding it down. So what is an update on that foot bro is it getting any better?

Oh and the countdown has begun better get in your favorite cheat meal while you still can!!!!:evil:

Thanks for asking bro.
I'm wearing only trainers with inserts at the mo, got an appointment with the podiatrist on the 9th of feb, (could've gotten one on the 5th for £250 [$375] if I'd gone private.) until I get the go ahead I'm staying away from squats, deads and all the good heavy lifts that put stress on my feet. I'm hoping that custom inserts and weightlifting shoes will be enough for me to get back lifting with my legs.

"Fat pussy row" is what Zed called it and I liked it!

Bro I've been cutting down since Christmas, dropped 11 lbs so far with reduced cal diet and some brutal cardio! :) sure I lost plenty of muscle when I couldn't eat properly due to my toothache...

Thanks for asking bro.
I'm wearing only trainers with inserts at the mo, got an appointment with the podiatrist on the 9th of feb, (could've gotten one on the 5th for £250 [$375] if I'd gone private.) until I get the go ahead I'm staying away from squats, deads and all the good heavy lifts that put stress on my feet. I'm hoping that custom inserts and weightlifting shoes will be enough for me to get back lifting with my legs.

"Fat pussy row" is what Zed called it and I liked it!

Bro I've been cutting down since Christmas, dropped 11 lbs so far with reduced cal diet and some brutal cardio! :) sure I lost plenty of muscle when I couldn't eat properly due to my toothache...

That is sweet bro 11 lbs is nothing to frown about. and the muscle gain to fat loss ratio you have probly lost more than that and doing it the right way so it stays off. I don't blame ya for staying away from the compound lifts for a minute you gotta let that thing heal or it will always come back to haunt you. Keep up the hard work bro I am glad to hear are still rockin!

Ah thanks bro, I'm hoping it keeps coming off and I get some abs for the end o' the contest! :D

Last edited:
Hey CS how is that foot doing bro?
Are you in the Recomp that JR put together?
Your cardio is looking awsome bro nice job on that.
Any news on Kev?

Top Bottom