Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My training and diet log.

Ok so this is my last night before the contest starts, technically I've been training for it the whole time but now I'm more focused and determined.

Diet for today 2,503 cals total
Carbs: 56% 339g
Fats: 13% 34g
Protein: 31% 186g

3cals over...

Dips
WU
3x8 unweighted

Work
5x5 @BW + 20kg (44lbs)

Incline bench
2x5 @ 75 kg (165lbs)
3x5 @ 77.5 kg (170.5 lbs)

Flat bench
1x5 @ 80 kg (176 lbs)
2x5 @ 82.5 kg (181.5 lbs)

OHP
5x5 @ 40 kg

Squat
5x20 @ BW no bar.

Went back to the gym at 6 after work to go through some cardio with Kev, he needs it a lot however he really needs to sort his diet out. I've worked out his daily caloric requirements and I'm gonna work out a diet which will provide that at 50/20/30. After that it's up to him, I can push him in the gym but not in the kitchen. :)

Contest really come down to a battle of nutrition. Whoever is the most disciplined and has their diet dialed should make the best progress! IMO

Contest really come down to a battle of nutrition. Whoever is the most disciplined and has their diet dialed should make the best progress! IMO

yeah I agree, I've been on it today and I'm determined to make the full 90 days without a cheat meal.

I sorted kev out a diet plan but I'm sure I aint the best person for it...

just been checkin out the competition. There are some monster aas cycles put together there! Apart from myself and Kev I've only seen one other person training natty! Damn... There's gonna be some monsters about by the end of this.

I'm turning this thread into "my training Kev log" for the duration of the contest. I really don't know what to do here. He really out to have entered "biggest loser" on TV where a bunch of fatties try to see who can lose the most weight in x amount of time. Don't get me wrong, I love the big guy to bits, one of my tightest bros but he is murder for cardio, it's like trying to get a mule to do what it's told! He's got a choice, 15 mins stationary bike then 5x3 minute rounds on the heavy bag with me calling the shots OR 15 mins stationary bike, 15 mins elliptical then 15 mins rowing machine.

He was calling me the sergeant major today because I wouldn't let him quit when he was tired. Tomorrow is just cardio for him and myself so I'm gonna do my 1,5,1 training on the kick bag and then I'm gonna get Kev doing the same on the punch bag. :) that'll be about 32 mins total I believe! :D He's gonna hate me cos I'll be beasting him through it and forcing him to eat but by th etime I'm finished, if I can get him into any kind of decent shape...... fck, I'll be the best trainer in the world! LOL! as if.... Still gonna try though.

He's actually got a f***in 'ard punch and fast hands, I think I'll teach him to box. I gotta keep his interest up somehow and he could be fairly decent with a bit of training.

Just blasted Kev through his workout. He did really well. I was impressed at the effort he put in. Also took his pics! Damn his have gotta be the worst so far! He's got a lot to improve on. :)

Cs that great what your doing for Kev and also great that he's putting the work in, the hardest part is saying yes!
Well done both you , the good thing is with the pics you can see the improvement at the end because if your all thinking how I am we're all scared incase we can't see much difference at the end so that's enough drive for us to work our arses off lol!!

We all got to start somewhere! I was 260lbs a year ago or so after my accident. Through a lot of hard work and determination I am down to 210 will a lot less Body fat. He is in the right place for motivation and knowledge, and he is lucky he has a good bro like yourself to help him out to CS. That what this whole thing is about!

Yeah too true, I'm still dropping weight like a bad habit, just not quite as fast as before after taking GJ's pointers on board. Kev was really worried when we posted his photos! Good thing is now he's extra motivated cos he knows the whole world can see them on EF! You wouldn't have thought a guy could get to his size eating as little as he does! The diet is the hardest part for him and also the most important!!

Top Bottom