Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My training and diet log.

Just seen a post by Arabian, apparently Zed is fit enough to leave hospital tomorrow. Great news but it'll still be a while before he and his wife ate fully recovered.

20/01/2012
Yesterday I went to Woolwich for a bit o' extra sparring.

60 mins and that was it...

Ok upper body split B
5 mins punching bag at moderate to easy pace.

Pull ups
WU
1x5 @ BW -24 kg
1x8 @ BE -24 kg

Work
3x5 @ BW - used oxygen4energy between sets.

Chin ups
5x5 @ BW - used oxygen4energy between sets

Fat pussy row
5x6 @ BW

This is anotrher clip of my cardio, 25 secs out of the minute butu when you're getting a bro to film you between sets you can't expect him to stand around getting cold just to film you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmuJFLK9JbM

As you can see, after 17 years of kicking I can still punch harder (and faster!) than I kick!

Last edited:
Diet.
2,062 cals total today
Carbs: 47% 240g
Fats: 21% 49g
Protein: 32% 163g

Does walking a mile to the tube station before breakfast count as fasted cardio...? ;) lol!

That vid is amazing fella!! Nice work , I wouldn't like to be the one on the end of one the kicks! Lmao
Also great workout ; )

Lol! I'm sure you could take one of those easily :) they're not very hard really. But it really gets the heart rate up! Went up to 180 bpm doing that!

Kev's back!!! He just called me from the airport. I'm dragging his jet lagged ass in the gym tomorrow, gonna get him in some Colstreamer style cardio!!! Lol! Pity his large framed self couldn't've gotten in on the 90 day transformation contest. :(

One bad point, his lap too is broken. So he'll have to borrow mine or something, I usually use my phone anyway...

Last edited:
Cardio.
Bag work;
5 mins WU
1 min max effort
5 mins mod-easy
1 min rest - repeated 4 times

Rowing machine
15 mins steady pace.

47 mins total

Last edited:
Kev's back!!! He just called me from the airport. I'm dragging his jet lagged ass in the gym tomorrow, gonna get him in some Colstreamer style cardio!!! Lol! Pity his large framed self couldn't've gotten in on the 90 day transformation contest. :(

One bad point, his lap too is broken. So he'll have to borrow mine or something, I usually use my phone anyway...

Have him get a hold of me if he is interested in the comp but it would have to be today. After today there will be no more exceptions.

Johnny you're an absolute diamond mate! Nice one bro. K to you...

Jus practising putting up pics.... lol! Me an my girls.... :D

Top Bottom