Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic.....

just looks like some extra fat in the chest area....nothin that bad...u said u can't train legs...what's with that?...not even light/or certain exercises(what' wrong with your leg?)....what's your height and weight?...age?
...back looking good

ONE

You need all of the following in this order..

Mass Stack put on 25 pounds

Bridge cycle and Gyno removal surgery.

Cut cycle

All this can be accomplished in 1 years time and if you don't have scars from other gyno surgery you can more than likely get insurance to pay for removal...I did..:fro:

No Leg work

Dont even waste your time on a cycle. Without working legs you'll just look stupid, I've seen guys who never work legs because of some bullshit "injury" but truth be told they were just to fuckin lazy. If you really do have an injury fine. But there has got to be some kind of excersise that does not hurt your precious injury.
Excersise may even help reabilitate you injured leg some.

If you don't have any legs, then disregaurd this post. Sorry man. Ha !

You've got a nice low bodyfat % and have a decent foundation. I would expect more from someone who's been working out for two years, though. That gyno doesn't look that bad, though. Mine is worse. i'd bulk up more if I were you.

Top Bottom