Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic.....

twister

Hey....... I'm new at this forum, and so that you were posting pics. I got a few, so flame away.......

I'm 178 cm, 78 kg. BF = 10,5%. Been bodybuilding for 2 years, i done one cycle with d-bol and primo, that was 6 months ago.
I'm thinking af doing one more primo and test, for cutting up.

I know that I need some more work on the chest, gyno. I't because that I been doing mass for some time. Eating lots of carbohydrate. I will soon start bulking again, hope too lose it again.
Me arms are about 42 cm, but thats mostly me triceps, I need some more work on my biceps.
Me goals....... get babes..... but they say I'm on the limit too be too big, I'ts a bad pic, don't think that you can see that.
I'm posting a pic og my back.....

fuck dood, did you take nolvadex with your cycle?

you need to get some and get some fast, or get arimidex.

I'ts not because of my cycle that I have gyno.... I was a bit choppy before I started working out.
Actualy my cycle was a bit of a fiasco, the d-bol was fake (thait-tablet), so it's was only primo what worked. And it's over 6 months ago, it's only some fat, not gyno.....

nice you're on the good way but that gyno is weird looks like a no-novaldex cycle but as you said you had it before ...

My legs sucks.......I have a high damaged leg, so i CAN'T work on my legs, tryed it a few times, but no can do..... I hate it, big time!

Bulk up more!!

Hi Bro!!

Forget cutting up, U have enough fat to still look good. Hit another cycle of sustanon deca or equipoise and put on another 20lbs. With the extra weight at 10.5% fat U will look enormous.

Im 5ft 9in, 216lbs, 15% fat, I wish I had your natural fat content,:)

R

it is not that bad, it is more water retention and higher estro levels than gyno, notice it is only realy noticable on one niple
before you get some kind of anti estro lower your carb intake if it is high and eat clean if you already dont
clomid could help since it is cheaper than most other anti estro. can take like 25 mg a day, its easy get the 50 mg pills and split them in half

Hi bro!

I guess your right, 20lbs will make me look very big, maby too big...... I thougt about doing exactly the same as you are talking about, but first at chrismas time, then I don't have too think too much about the achne..... look bad in the sommer with too much achne.......

Top Bottom