Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My only option to end my cutter is Anadrol or Dbol. damn

junk

I always like finishing off a cycle with a fast acting easter and
start clomid right after... been on 12 weeks of 250mg enathate
and some eq. But I can't currently get my hands of any fast
acting AS except anapolans or dbols, maybe.. just maybe prop.
I just hate the bloat though... don't mind it on a bulker, but on a cutter it sucks bigtime.. makes your stomach bulge(yack!).

I remeber once reading that flexed1 used to use anadrols on cutters (or i'm mistaken here). I just need like 3-4 weeks of that stuff.

i'll bump this one but you know what i think..
anapolans at 100mg a day with provi 25mg/nolva 20mg.

worst case scenario and provi/nolva dont fight the bloat, hit up aldactone at 50mg a day for 2 weeks.

should keep you bloat free for at least 14 days.

satchboogie said:
i'll bump this one but you know what i think..
anapolans at 100mg a day with provi 25mg/nolva 20mg.

worst case scenario and provi/nolva dont fight the bloat, hit up aldactone at 50mg a day for 2 weeks.

should keep you bloat free for at least 14 days.

10x satch. Proviron is out of the question (i'm very MPB prone). I'm already using 20mg nolva.. I heard from guys here that dbols bloats the hell of them even when using arimidex/femara.

I think anadrol is a great drug because it can help you put on tons of weight and kickstart a cycle, but it also kills my appetite so it would be good for cutting. Also very powerful so you will be sure to hold on to all of your hard earned muscle when on a low cal diet. I'd go with anadrol and liquidex as nolva will not do anything for the bloat.

02gixxersix said:
I think anadrol is a great drug because it can help you put on tons of weight and kickstart a cycle, but it also kills my appetite so it would be good for cutting. Also very powerful so you will be sure to hold on to all of your hard earned muscle when on a low cal diet. I'd go with anadrol and liquidex as nolva will not do anything for the bloat.

Thanks man... I always got the impression from other members that anti-aromatase does nothing to combat anadrol kind of bloat. Any other opinions guys? Also jboldman, 02gixxersix and rich197 what dose would you use ? It should really just be the grand finale short easter to my cutter. Maybe just 50mg a day split to 2 or 4 ?

junk...

take 100mg a day in 2 doses about 6-8 hours apart.
i would take nolva 20mg/proviron 25mg/bromocriptine 2.5 mg.

if the bloat gets bad it'll happen around day 7-8. in such case, take aldactone at 50mg a day for 2 weeks. the bloat will go away by day 3 or 4 of alda treatment.

Ill tell ya what bro...........1 pill split will be fine, but 2 would work wonders. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised with the results from 100mg/day. I would def run some r-ala and tyler's liver detox with it as well though.

Top Bottom