Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My house got robbed last night while I was home

I was upstairs sleeping and someone entered through a door downstairs and stole about $3500.00 worth of electronics including my 40" LCD TV. I didn't hear a thing thanks to sleep apnea. I am sleeping with a CPAP every night and I can't hear too well with the machine on. I just sold my guns a couple of months ago. I'm going to have to buy another one to keep by the bed. I'm thinking of a .357 magnum with a 4 or 5 inch barrel. I was looking at a Taurus .357 today. I want a revolver because they are so easy to operate that I won't screw up in a moment of panic. I think a 4" barrel is needed for accuracy. The dealer was asking $500 for the Taurus. I thought that was a little bit high. I don't know, maybe they plan on people haggling over the price with them.

This all sucks so bad. I'm afraid to go to sleep now. I know most guys will talk macho shit about how much ass they would kick if someone broke into their home but when it really happens it scares the shit out of you. I suspect that more than one person entered. Even though that TV is a LCD model and only weighs 35 kilos, it is still too long and bulky for one person to carry a long distance. There was no place to drive a vehicle near where they exited so they had to carry it around to the front of the building which would make the trip at least 40 meters. They also took 3 camcorders and two still cameras. The worst part is that one of the camcorders has a video of my 3 month old nephew that's priceless. I'm insured for full replacement value with a $500 deductible. Unfortunately that doesn't get the baby video back :bawling:

u live in the hood or something?? If they're breaking in at night, they're fully expecting someone to be there so i'm sure they're all ready with their own weapons.

r

have any work done on your house lately or sketchy people over?

doesn't sound like a coincidence. these people knew what was up

My Papillion would have never allowed such a thing

I'd keep my eyes open over the next few weeks on electronics on ebay and craigstlist...etc. in your area. That really sucks but at least you know it won't happen again! Pretty balsy to rob a grown man while he's home.... young female, elderly I understand.... Real sorry about that baby video :( That really sucks.

Top Bottom