Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dbol and test cypinate cycle. 1-4, 1-10 weeks.

It depends on your goals... if you want a nice lean/ripped physique.. I would begin cutting back... if you wanna stay strong, and move heavy weight... don't worry about it..

I would say pretty much the same as Strong.
But if it were me I would find all the weights I could and add all the mass that I could. But I like the "not fat" mass look as opposed to the ripped bber look.
See Mr. Ps log. Thats the look that I aspire for, for mself. Thats what I talking about.

Mr. P? Hmmm... Am a check it out..

well i decided i'll continue bulking. I'm almost done anyways, i can cut right after pct. Plus I'll be able to run since the pumps will no longer be there. I hate the fat look but Its only for another month and a half. I'm going to try EOD training to see if i get better results.

Cool beans... just make sure too keep cals high though after PCT... You don't wanna drop them too low... I would add in cardio before I cut back on food...

I would give it some time even after PCT. If you cut dramatically right after PCT you will still loose almost all if not all of what you gained. You need to give your bod time to re-reach stasis bro.

But can i Change my training afterward though? Like work on conditioning, doing only like two sets for each exercise and just work on mostly cardio endurance but only going for a half an hour? I'll still keep the calorie high.

That should be fine... just make sure to keep the food up!

Top Bottom