Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dbol and test cypinate cycle. 1-4, 1-10 weeks.

thats the problem i don't have a pad or anything to hold me down when doing lats. Well i could continue on the military press but wasn't planning to do it until my next cycle. My upper body looks too big when comparing it to my arms alone, it looks out of porportion.

Bro use a belt and tie your ass to that bench!
Yeah post up pics bro, would like to see!
Gr8 advice on using a dbl bro.

Shit a belt.. that's actually a GREAT idea!!

Then you can set weight plates on each end of the bench to help hold you down bro!

Hey what do you think of a mini stepper? since i can't run, jog or even speed walk. I plan on borrowing that device from my buddy and just carrying the 100 pound bar on my back while using it. The lat pull down is no longer a concern, I'm able to push it down without being force up anymore. i weigh about 190 pounds right now.

Well if you wanna gain size keep the cardo to the minimum. It burns up cals that your bod needs to build muscle with. But if you wanna do it as a brief warm up say for 10 pre workout then thats fine. I do the same on a recumbent bike.

well I've change my routine and its more of a full body workout which no longer requires me to do like 7 to 10 sets of just one exercise. I train 3 times a week and I give atleast two days of rest in between my workouts now. (I'm still tweaking it as I keep progressing)

4 sets of bench press
3 sets of military press
4 sets of tricep pull down
1 set of dips

5 sets of bicep curl
4 sets of lateral pulldown
5 sets of dead lifts
4 sets of squats
4 sets of calf push

lol , im chugging like two sports drink in each workout.

I haven't really been targeting my abbs but will do after i trim down after my cycle is over. My main goal right now is to pack some muscle on my lower back and my arms. I'm 194 lbs but I believe most of it is fat and water retention. I've finish my orals of dbol and i think I have 3 more weeks of test left. I don't know what week this is , I've lost count.

well I've change my routine and its more of a full body workout which no longer requires me to do like 7 to 10 sets of just one exercise. I train 3 times a week and I give atleast two days of rest in between my workouts now. (I'm still tweaking it as I keep progressing)

4 sets of bench press
3 sets of military press
4 sets of tricep pull down
1 set of dips

5 sets of bicep curl
4 sets of lateral pulldown
5 sets of dead lifts
4 sets of squats
4 sets of calf push

lol , im chugging like two sports drink in each workout.

I haven't really been targeting my abbs but will do after i trim down after my cycle is over. My main goal right now is to pack some muscle on my lower back and my arms. I'm 194 lbs but I believe most of it is fat and water retention. I've finish my orals of dbol and i think I have 3 more weeks of test left. I don't know what week this is , I've lost count.

Bro why dont you just do a 5x5 3 times per week? That workout is specifically for what you wanna do man.

i thought 5x5 was only meant for my compound exercise. I've already reached the max on my machine for those. All i have left is deadlift and squats for compound. I was thinking, maybe I should start cutting right now. Train about 6 days and eat nothing but a high protein meal and reducing the carbs and calorie intake. I'll take a picture tomorrow for you to see.

Top Bottom