Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dbol and test cypinate cycle. 1-4, 1-10 weeks.

How many cycle will it take to look like a bodybuilder anyways? I'm not trying to become one but I was just curious to find out. My goal is to weigh 200 lbs and just to be able to compete in my favorite sport with that amount of muscle mass. All muscle and only about maybe 5% of bodyfat.

plus, I'll post my last picture at the end of my cycle.

I wanna rephrase my question. How many cycle will it take to become a bodybuilder at a fast pace, lets say 3 years? I figure you build 5 to 10 lbs pound in every cycle, so lets say I'm 200 right now and I wanted to reach 300 lbs like ronnie coleman. So how many cycle's would that be and is it more than 3 years? I know its freakin impossible to keep all that gain when your off, you have to be on gear constantly.

IDK how to ans you bro. Ronni C lives on AAS. He is never off for the most part.
Now for us mere mortals...... I would guess that if you are truly dedicated, and have s few sponsers so that you dont have to have a real job...maybe you could do it somewhere between 2 and 4 years. But that is just a guess at best bro.
Ronnie was a power lifter for I dont know how many years before he became a BBR.
But thats my best guess anyway for what its worth.

Now like I said above, those guys are not huge but they look dam good and that would be a fine aspiration for anybody to wanna look like Pete did in his photos. And that took him roughly 3 months AFTER he built the solid foundation that he had from strength training for how many years....

Man, I'm starting to eat ice cream in the morning with my oatmeal and protein shake, is that normal? The extra fat and calories really wakes me up.

LOLOLOL!!!!
Thats funny bro. IDK about normal tho....
As long as you dont go nuts and keep it to a tablespoon full or two you should be fine.
Hey you sure your not preg bro? LOL

I think I am pregnant, if arnold was able to, then it only makes sense I would be too.

Well I'm pretty much done with the injection and I will have to wait three weeks before I start doing pct. After the water and fat retention goes away, I'll be able to change my rotuine into a conditioning one. I'll keep the calories high until i recover fully and I'll show you a picture in two weeks.

sorry i haven't reply for a while. Its just after the second week my body felt drain. Its been hard to train and eat as well. I'm surprised that it hit me in the second week, I'm doing pct right, takign clomid first. Should I even be lifting during pct? I figure each workout session ends up tearing the muscle and since my test is low right now, it would be hard to recover and each session I would just get weaker and weaker. Thats my theory. So should I just lift maybe once a week and the rest of the week just low cardio exercise?

Last edited:
I would say listen to your bod bro.
Im gonna see if I can get you some better help then I am able to provide. I dont do PCTcuz Im on TRT.
Lemme see what I can do for you bro.

Top Bottom