Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dbol and test cypinate cycle. 1-4, 1-10 weeks.

I would say listen to your bod bro.
Im gonna see if I can get you some better help then I am able to provide. I dont do PCTcuz Im on TRT.
Lemme see what I can do for you bro.

Zed called me over here.........The 1st thing i want you to do is clean up your room.
Next your PCT could be alot better ,I would add Unleashed,And Hcgenerate, you can get these at NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.com PCT (RADAR15 gets you 15% off)and is more important than the cycle it self, Next time you do a cycle PM me, Your workouts are lacking ,if you follow a routine you can look like a BBdr at around 4 months! this requires pure dedication tho.

you need to keep working out during PCT of course. do not stop working out ever unless you are injured or are giving your body time to heal up, the time you take off it will take twice as long to get back your conditioning you had before. in other words you will be sore as heck

you need to run hcg during cycle, and then kickstart the PCT while your esters are clearing with hcg and HMG. then you run your SERM with your natty supps like post cycle and unleashed. keep clomid at 25mg or less per day and dont run cycles longer than 10 weeks.

its much easier to recover faster when your nuts are plump going into PCT and your cycle is kept short and conservative. i've said this a million times and i have posted bloods to prove my theory

Last edited:
Much thanks bros. I really appreciate you guyz coming over here and helping out.
Regards broz!

UPDATE!!! I lost some strength gain but not all of it, its hard to do so many sets and reps but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to, when my body fully recovers. I'm doing the push and pull routine because its feels alot easier but I'm still not able to dish out more than 4 sets. My workout last only for maybe a half an hour or even less. I just don't understand why my body is taking this long to recover with this cycle. A test and winny cycle was easier for me to come back within 3 weeks. why is it harder with this cycle?

Hey snake sorry to hear that its not quite what you were hoping for. Did you use any of the tips that RADAR and Steve gave you bro? Anyway right now I am thinking we need to get your test back up as fast as possible. So for that you might check out PhytoSarms360 And Unleashed. Just a thought for you bro.

k, I feel better now, My appettie came back up and the energy is coming back. about 183 or 184 pounds. My strength has not completely dropped. For my next cycle I'm just doing test and I was thinking of doing Growth hormone. It feels and looks like I need more of a bone mass to increase more muscle tissue to my body. Plus I read that it will help me recover quicker from training and possibly reduce common full contact sports injury. I'll show a picture tomorrow.

Bro you got the mass there but kinda need to lean it out. Pretty much same as me dude! Do you have a diet plan bro?

my diet plan is off right now because I was fixing my kitchen so I can't use a stove only microvave, so basically I've been eating more outside. I need a drastic diet plan.

Top Bottom