Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MTV's "True Life, I'm a Muay Thai Fighter" did you guys see it?

Major K hit for somebody who can tell me when it will air again...

Even more K and a compensation for any of you guys who can Video Tape it for me.

Big Rick Rock said:
Major K hit for somebody who can tell me when it will air again...

Even more K and a compensation for any of you guys who can Video Tape it for me.

ya mtv replays everything a ton !

if i see its on i will post about it

i dont know jack about the sport but i was impressed with it.. tough stuff its looked like

i cant imagine what one must think of before fighting...nervous aniexty like crazy i bet

MTV does a good job with the true life series... they followed a natty bber around it was very good... i was impressed on the bbing show and this one too!

tiger88 said:
i cant imagine what one must think of before fighting...nervous aniexty like crazy i bet

Yup... All of the time leading up to the day of the fight you are pretty pumped up and ready to go. You have to kinda pace yourself and not let the pre-fight adrenaline burn you out.
The day of the fight you are nervous as fuck. During weight ins, some times you'll see the guy... If he is in better shape than you then you will get even more nervous if he is not then your confidence will rise...

All the minutes leading up to your fight you are nervous as all hell and you feel like you have a belly full of butterflys... Once you are in the ring and the ref gives you the go, all of the butterflys go away and you are ready to take care of business....
There are other things that go thru your mind while you are fighting, maybe you take a hard punch and you ask yourself if you really want to be in the ring with this guy...
Or worst: In the first round you see and opening and hit him with everything you've got!... But he doesn't go down, he keeps coming at you! at that point you tell yourself "fuck! this is going to be a long night!"

Top Bottom