Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle dosage

27 years old, weight 195, and height 5'9

Morning guys I need your guys recommendation since I'm entering the most important cycle and semester of my life in college, my last cycle was 500mg of test c and that was a month and a half ago that went pretty good, in 3 weeks I will be starting my new cycle which will be 250mg of tren and 400mg of test c I'm about to start college in August and is mostly an all girl school and I want to blow up so I can look like a snack I made it my goal to lose 25 pounds so I can enter this new cycle not over weight and I achieved that, I'm stuck between 200mg of tren or 250mg tren will I see any difference with that 50mg bump ? This is the most important semester of my life so that's why I'm asking y'all what you guys think 🤔 I'm a pretty chill guy so having mood changes on steroids doesn't effect me
Also diet and working out isn't a problem bcs I put in the grind đź’Ż
If this is the case focus on school. Will you even have time to train and eat properly during this time? If it's that important steroids and girls should be secondary to doing the best you can in school.

27 years old, weight 195, and height 5'9

Morning guys I need your guys recommendation since I'm entering the most important cycle and semester of my life in college, my last cycle was 500mg of test c and that was a month and a half ago that went pretty good, in 3 weeks I will be starting my new cycle which will be 250mg of tren and 400mg of test c I'm about to start college in August and is mostly an all girl school and I want to blow up so I can look like a snack I made it my goal to lose 25 pounds so I can enter this new cycle not over weight and I achieved that, I'm stuck between 200mg of tren or 250mg tren will I see any difference with that 50mg bump ? This is the most important semester of my life so that's why I'm asking y'all what you guys think 🤔 I'm a pretty chill guy so having mood changes on steroids doesn't effect me
Also diet and working out isn't a problem bcs I put in the grind đź’Ż
bro you need way more research

“Pretty chill guy” then proceeds to throw a temper tantrum like a 4 year old when he doesn’t get his way lol

I suggest you stay the hell away from tren if you want your dick to work optimally - especially if you are running it without Cabergoline.

Kid, you don't know SHIT. Tren is a helluva drug, but it has it's own side effects.

Unless you are a competitive bodybuilder, you don't need more than 350mg tren like EVER. 150-200mg a week will produce fantastic results combined with 250-500mg test.

The primary use for tren is its nutrient partitioning effects - its ability to take the carbs you eat and shuttle them into your muscle. Tren makes you very insulin sensitive. It is also highly suppressive of cortisol, which makes it the premier muscle preserving drug when dieting down to really lean levels.

I would recommend you order some Primobolan from one of our sponsored guys like Domestic Supply and run and 16 week cycle of:

375mg test enanthate or cypionate each week
300mg primobolan
Alternate a shot of each every day with Sunday off.

Cut your calorie intake down "slightly." When I say slightly, I mean like 100-150 calories per day. Add in a 20 minute fast walk each morning before breakfast. Continue your lifting routine as normal. Don't add or take away from it.

That will do ALOT more for you being a "SNACK" to the girls than tren. If you want to bust weak nuts that feel half as good and have a boner about 85% of its normal strength - then tren is what you want.

Now, not every guy is affected by tren like this, but ALOT of guys are and are too chicken shit to admit it openly.

Lastly, realize that your looks are only a tiny bit of what women find attractive in men. Mostly what they find attractive is the manifest self confidence that can result from you feeling good about how you look. I have been in peak physical condition and had myriad responses from attractive women ranging from "oh my god" - (in a good way) to "he's too big (I'm talking 196lbs at 5'8'5" when I was going for a muscular athletic look, which I would hardly call that big by my standards), to completely indifferent to how great I looked.

If you want to look good, do it for your self. Yes, being jacked or lean, or "built" has some level of appeal to the opposite sex, to lesser or greater degrees, but if you really want to do well with the women then:

A. Be confident in yourself.

B. Don't seek approval from women. What I mean by this is say what you want to say regardless of whether they might like it or not, because if they realize you are holding back from saying your real opinions - AND THEY WILL NOTICE, then you will come off as an unattractive beta male and be friend zoned or ignored instantaneously - MID-CONVERSATION with no signs given by them with you having zero clue that you just fucked up. Be yourself and say what you want to say. They will respect you for it even if they disagree. You will be tested for "congruence". I hate to use PUA (pickup artist terminology) but the psychological aspects are legitimate from my own experience.

C. Respect your elders - boy.

Top Bottom