Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle dosage

cashcarti20

27 years old, weight 195, and height 5'9

Morning guys I need your guys recommendation since I'm entering the most important cycle and semester of my life in college, my last cycle was 500mg of test c and that was a month and a half ago that went pretty good, in 3 weeks I will be starting my new cycle which will be 250mg of tren and 400mg of test c I'm about to start college in August and is mostly an all girl school and I want to blow up so I can look like a snack I made it my goal to lose 25 pounds so I can enter this new cycle not over weight and I achieved that, I'm stuck between 200mg of tren or 250mg tren will I see any difference with that 50mg bump ? This is the most important semester of my life so that's why I'm asking y'all what you guys think 🤔 I'm a pretty chill guy so having mood changes on steroids doesn't effect me
Also diet and working out isn't a problem bcs I put in the grind 💯

you are so so so far off base here.. you want to run tren?? have you ANY clue of all the side effects ESPECIALLY MENTAL with tren? Thats the last thing you want to do with school work involved.. if this was truly that important you would not be cycling anything.. steroids themselves can have so many negative effects especially on mood and mental stability.. its just a really bad idea

I really am concerned where your mindset is with all of this. Being a chill guy is great but you do not understand the kinds of effects trenbolone has mentally and physically!

you are so so so far off base here.. you want to run tren?? have you ANY clue of all the side effects ESPECIALLY MENTAL with tren? Thats the last thing you want to do with school work involved.. if this was truly that important you would not be cycling anything.. steroids themselves can have so many negative effects especially on mood and mental stability.. its just a really bad idea
Bruh I knew u was gonna comment some negative shit, I understand the side affects that's why I'm not gonna be running that in a high dose idk why I even ask y'all, y'all always saying negative shit about steroid when y'all promote it

I really am concerned where your mindset is with all of this. Being a chill guy is great but you do not understand the kinds of effects trenbolone has mentally and physically!
"I'm really concerned about your mental mindset" yet I have my own apartment, dropped 30 pounds by myself, work my ass off, make money and am a happy person foh with that negative shit tired of y'all always saying negative shit when y'all probably blast the fuck outta steroids

"I'm really concerned about your mental mindset" yet I have my own apartment, dropped 30 pounds by myself, work my ass off, make money and am a happy person foh with that negative shit tired of y'all always saying negative shit when y'all probably blast the fuck outta steroids
Wtf does any of that have to do with mental side effects? Congratulations you are being a adult and paying for things in life. Also clearly you must feel mentally you aren't seeing the results you want if you are Turing to a magic pill and wanting to run peds. People on here promote it for the ones who know what they are doing and are old enough, you say it is negative we say it's potentially saving someone's life from being fucked up by doing something extremely stupid.

27 years old, weight 195, and height 5'9

Morning guys I need your guys recommendation since I'm entering the most important cycle and semester of my life in college, my last cycle was 500mg of test c and that was a month and a half ago that went pretty good, in 3 weeks I will be starting my new cycle which will be 250mg of tren and 400mg of test c I'm about to start college in August and is mostly an all girl school and I want to blow up so I can look like a snack I made it my goal to lose 25 pounds so I can enter this new cycle not over weight and I achieved that, I'm stuck between 200mg of tren or 250mg tren will I see any difference with that 50mg bump ? This is the most important semester of my life so that's why I'm asking y'all what you guys think 🤔 I'm a pretty chill guy so having mood changes on steroids doesn't effect me
Also diet and working out isn't a problem bcs I put in the grind 💯
@cashcarti20 welcome to the elitefitness.com family.

well general answer to 200mgs of trenbolone vs 250mgs trenbolone, I suggest you go with 200mgs trenbolone with testosterone.

But you're missing a few things. You need an ai and you need an organ support on this.

week 1-12
400mgs testosterone/week
200mgs trenbolone/week
10mgs aromasin/day (anti estrogen)
7caps n2guard /day (organ liver support)
0.25mgs dostinex cabergoline/day (anti prolactin)

And to properly get results from this log you need to get a LOG journal with your diet training cardio up and detailed.
If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

I don't see the problem using tren at your age. you are old enough to do everything

just use 250mgs a week and be smart about it

Top Bottom