Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle dosage

Bruh I knew u was gonna comment some negative shit, I understand the side affects that's why I'm not gonna be running that in a high dose idk why I even ask y'all, y'all always saying negative shit about steroid when y'all promote it
good luck BRUH.. i dont even attempt it with people that only want to hear what they want.. since you have so much experience and know how, you should just do what you want and not ask for help BRUH

THE FKNG REASON i said what i said is because YOU said this semester was extremely important to you.. I TRIED to let you know its not ideal, at any dose, to FUCK WITH IT when something like is going on.. do whatever you want, whenever you want.. ME NOR ANYONE else is your dad but instead of realizing that one personally ACTUALLY GAVE A FUCK, you get pissed and cry about it.. i have zero regard for sensitivity bull shit.. thats as weak as it gets so my mistake for actually caring and trying to help someone, who made it very clear in their original post, just how much this meant to them.. do whatever you want, whenever you , however you want... that has nothing to do with me and you certainly dont need permission whatsoever

"I'm really concerned about your mental mindset" yet I have my own apartment, dropped 30 pounds by myself, work my ass off, make money and am a happy person foh with that negative shit tired of y'all always saying negative shit when y'all probably blast the fuck outta steroids
You have an apartment? Wow, congratulations! I wish you nothing but the best

200mgs tren is what I vote for
and please start your LOG journal

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

g2g cycle 250mgs tren and 400mgs test but start with 200mgs trenbolone add 7caps n2guard 20mgs cardarine and 10mgs aromasin with dostinex
you must LOG this cycle

200mgs trenbolone + 400mgs testosterone + aromasin + dostinex + n2guard
+Cycle LOg journal

Top Bottom