Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr x and all other experts of fat loss

ozgod_76

hello all. First and foremost i respect all your views on all topics so i was wondering if you could look at my proposed fat loss diet and help me out.

1 hour cardio morning

Meal1 bacon and eggs

Meal2 protein shake mixed with water and flaxseed oil

Meal 3 salad plus chicken or tuna

Meal 4 same as meal 2

Meal 5 cauliflower,beans and steak

meal6(maybe)same as meal 2

Would this be advisable. I need to lose about 20kg in 10 weeks(very stupid goal). If any changes are needed or a complete overhaul needed please reply.

My stats are 25 years old, about 5'9'',27% body fat

i am prepared to work out with weights 5 days a week and do cardio as much as possible . Please help!!!

It seems to me that you are trying to run a 'Ketonic' diet, but you have a big problem going on with your meal plan, simply put, it has a bunch of carbs. To achieve ketosis, you need nearly 0carbs. (ketosis is where you body uses fat for fuel)
Here's the alterations I've made to your meal plan:

Meal1 bacon and eggs

Meal2 protein shake mixed with water and flaxseed oil

original:Meal 3 salad plus chicken or tuna
new: Meal 3 chicken with skin, or tuna with mayo

Meal 4 same as meal 2

original:Meal 5 cauliflower,beans and steak
new: meal 5 steak.... (seems plain, but good for results, I'd say keep the steak on the low side because of steaks high calorie content)

meal6(maybe)same as meal 2
^ meal 6 works fine

As far as workout/cardio, do the 1hour in the morning, 5days a week, and see how you feel, the amount all depends on you. Then workout 3 days a week, splitting your routine as follows:
mon: chest,shoulders,tri,abs
tue:back,bi's,traps,lower-back
wed: quads, hams (=legs), calfs

I would say that this is a pretty hard road to follow, but to maximize fat-loss, you need to put hard work and dedication into it.

If I didn't answer any of your questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Mr.X :cool:

Thank you for the reply mr x. The questions i really need answering are: 1. how long can i do this diet for?
2. do i need carb up days?
3. Is the atkins diet good(i see it is similar)?
4. what about fibre? doesn't the body need a certain amount of fibre 4 the bowel?

i know wtf, you were oK with the diet until you introduced the beans, wtf?

ok about 20kg in 10 weeks. Perhaps. But certainly not pure fat loss. THat would come to a loss of 2kg / week. 2lbs / week is very doable, but not 2 kg. if you really want it you can, but that would mean muscle loss which would mean slower metabolism which would mean EASIER ability to put on fat. I doubt you'd want that.

also, about question 3
on the keto diet many people supplement metamucil
but i hear the content of a couple of tbsp of metamucil is not nearly enough what your bowel needs.

testosterone.net has an article on your bowel's needs. search for it. maybe it's in the t-dawg diet.

i take this laxative before i goto bed ,holy crap i whake up in the morning pooping and than goto the gym,today omg was killer whoke up did #2 walked to the gym i felt the growl in the stomach ran to the gym took another #2 and than off to cardio:/ dam i must be pooping fat out:/ hahaha

After much thought i am going to scrap the keto diet and go for a high protein low fat and low carb diet. I will lift 4 times a week and do cardio 7 days a week ensuring that i get all vitamins and minerals and fibre that is necessary for well being.

Maybe i will not reach my lofty goals but at least i will be healthy. Not knocking those who do keto diets but after much research they do not seem very healthy and what are the long term effects. unless someone can show me any evidence that keto diets are healthy and will work for me then my mind is already made up.

MindGame said:
i take this laxative before i goto bed ,holy crap i whake up in the morning pooping and than goto the gym,today omg was killer whoke up did #2 walked to the gym i felt the growl in the stomach ran to the gym took another #2 and than off to cardio:/ dam i must be pooping fat out:/ hahaha

As always, thanks for sharing.

the salad is ok to have... just make sure its all GREENS, no tomatoes and stuff... also make sure you use oil and vinnegar for the dressing... and make sure the protein shakes have no carbs!

Thanks for the replies people. I am still unsure of what diet is best to cut fat but i might just try the one i outlined with plenty of cardio and weights.

OZGOD that 7 day a week cardio thing isn't necessary at all, unless you just want to really pig out that day or you just want the cardio benefit.

See, what I mean by pigging out is that if you're burning off like 1000 calories a day between the lifting and the cardio, then you have to eat more to compensate for the loss of calories. See, if your maintenance caloric daily intake is say 2000 calories, and you're burning like 1000 calories from all this extra cardio, then you have to eat around 2500 calories a day (2500 minus 1000 calories burned from all the work is 1500 calories, and since you want to put yourself into about a 500 calorie caloric defacit from your maintenance level, then this will be about right. Youll safely lose about a pound a week this way) If you end up retaining 1000 calories less daily than usual, you're sure to go into starvation and that will suck. Your fat loss will slow, and as soon as you eat normal again, bang, welcome back fat.

Top Bottom